Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto vs Sasuke restarted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Naruto vs Sasuke restarted Empty
PostSubject: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/362470

i restarted it yesterday agin but i think ill get it right this time

Thanks Hitorio for all the help

EDIT:
http://www.truploader.com/view/925234

Last edited by De8struction on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am

nice nice i like the effect on how the frog flew down and i like the facial expression :3 keep up the good work :D
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Keep it up, mane!!
I do hope that we can see some action sometime soon. You inspired?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Im animating the fighnt scenes now :3 I cant seem to get narutos run cycle right though its either to choppy or too smooth
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 am

I like it, good effort on the detail :)

But you look like you're trying to do the clean version from scratch, which will make your characters stiffer, drawings, shittier, and last but not least, will make your actual animation suffer.

For example, sasuke's hair wasn't very sasuke-hair, but more like emo down hair. you were probably too caught up in hastiness to do it right since, i mean, you skipped right to the clean version.

And the frog didn't make sense with when he was coming down then fucked reality and logic in the ass when he suddenly appeared in a correct angle.

^MORAL OF THE STORY: DO ROUGH VERSHUN.

Seriously though, you're a good animator. But good animators are good because they go the extra mile in quality. Do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs Sasuke restarted   Naruto vs Sasuke restarted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke restarted
Page 1 of 1