Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 pm

CLICK HERE--------------> http://www.fluidanims.com/view.php?id=2667

here is the download for it
http://www.multiupload.com/SKQ33S26MV
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Ohh yeah. Now that's what I'm talkin' about (animation-wise). The jump has improved as well as the head turn.

Now here's what should be worked on: keeping them in character. The current Naruto would definitely not stand there. If having a story that makes sense in a problem, feel free to storyboard. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

o its because its a shadow clone :3 i thought ahead already
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm

When Naruto makes the head-turn upwards, I feel that the guidelines on his face are purposeless. the horizontal guideline is curved downward and not upward (the direction that he is looking) and it does not cover his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Hitorio wrote:
When Naruto makes the head-turn upwards, I feel that the guidelines on his face are purposeless. the horizontal guideline is curved downward and not upward (the direction that he is looking) and it does not cover his head.
its a guide line ...:P it dont have to be perfect or even close in my case
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 am

pretty good flow, concerning entertainment value lol.

Keep anim8ing it broski!
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

yeah keep at that thats gonna be amazing well it already is, to my standard's lol anyway good luck finding the patience to finish that :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!   Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto vs sasuke UPDATE!
Page 1 of 1