Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sasuke combo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 am

NOTE* he pauses for a sec befor the kick he is kinda brushing a shadow clone past him :P so dont pay to much attention to it :3

http://www.truploader.com/view/508672
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 am

Looking good!
especially the first part, the second kick thing is going by too fast, in the second part, the arm on the right is making an awkward motion by the way..
Back to top Go down

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

the first motion is alright im trying to fix the smoothness problem i can always add easeing to other parts :p i like the fast motion best it was done intentionally
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 pm

De8struction wrote:
i like the fast motion best it was done intentionally

That's what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout. *claps*

*stops clapping abruptly* You're getting closer to Sasuke's style.

Here are some highlights. Sasuke moves...FASTER. Remember his Rock Lee training. The kick that you depicted is similar to the kick that was executed on some random ninja in ROCKS, the first Naruto opening...but if you notice, he improved his speed since then, and his style has become faster and hard-hitting. Notice that famous Sasuke vs Orochimaru cut.
Notice how he moves when he takes out all of Naruto's clones. There's barely any delay in his attacks. He's light on his feet, always jerking about and landing blows somewhere on the body. Sasuke wouldn't pause in between kicks like what you showed...he'd probably quick-step into another one.

In the Sasuke vs Deidara fight, however, his moves were slower and more calculated. I'm guessing it's because his sword took care of any dangerous schitt.

^Impawtant schitt if you want to emulate the Sauce.
Back to top Go down

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 pm

good point i double framed that kick so ill just take out double frameing :3 thanks for advice bro :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Dude that was nicely done. Nice thing for me to return to after a week's break from the interwebz.

One thing that was off-putting was the over sized leg.
Back to top Go down

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 am

yes i tried to do a kinda resizeing effect like in a show i saw (stink meaner returns) lol it failed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sasuke combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: sasuke combo   sasuke combo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sasuke combo
Page 1 of 1