Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glance **Test**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/202702

Trying to get out my "Comfort" zone.
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 am

Some odd reason.....it is not as smooth as I see it in my Flash.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 am

That's kind of neat... how long did it take you though, 1 hour per frame?
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 am

You can roughly say around that time, some took less time then other, and other took as long hour to hour and a half. The most time I spent was on the turning of the hand frame and having to resize the hand because I would make it too small.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Edyrem wrote:
how long did it take you though, 1 hour per frame?

Shinitobi wrote:
You can roughly say around that time

My out-loud response was "What the fuck...?"
Were you going extremely slowly, taking extreme caution? Did you mess up many times?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Oh dear god, you need to practice in pose maniacs ASAP, EVERY day.

Animating is now second priority. Pose maniacs is first. Do THAT for an hour a day, go to 30 second drawings and change it to the highest time. Do it for at least an hour every day, you'll be a fast animator after a few months.

I promise you'll be doing like 15 minutes a frame, tops.

http://www.posemaniacs.com

THAT'S PSUDA'S BEST ADVICE FOR YOU.

But not nessecarily. If animating quickly and accurately is not an important skill for you then you don't have to posemaniacs :|
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:29 pm

I am sorry if I misunderstood. I am a slow animator, I used a skeleton then I added the details. I had to redraw the hands many time because I either made them too small or too deformed. I redrew every line in the animation (except the last one as it is just a copy and paste).

The above post still stands.
Back to top Go down

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 am

:rage:
Dud you learn the... 'KEYING METHOD" yet? If not it will help you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 am

What is that De8?
Back to top Go down

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm

:D glad you asked, well the keying method is when you animate the first and last frame of a movement (these are called EXTREEMS)
and then you animate 1 frame inbetween, and just fill them in its reminds me of dividing by two :3

theres also a tut on it in the tutorial section, and I belive Hitorio made a pretty good one too.
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks De8, I will go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glance **Test** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glance **Test**   Glance **Test** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glance **Test**
Page 1 of 1