Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfinished Test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Andre

De'Andre

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

http://www.fileize.com/view/a1e31b08-7bb/

Inspired by The Legend of Korra (chi blockers) :] hope you enjoy what i have so far.
Back to top Go down
tocksique

tocksique

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Looks good so far, not much to CNC cuz there's not much to see lol. But i like
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Haha Hecks ya bratha! You matched it up to J Ele. ;D Love the outcome man, those dynamic lines are lookin fresh as always. You gotta get that tablet so I can judge your in-betweening and final drawings that would be such a time consumer with your current weapon. It's time to upgrade that dull swiss army knife man. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
De'Andre

De'Andre

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 pm

@Steeze lol thanks.

Actually its MADVILlAIN - all caps, :].
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Music is cool and al, but now it's cumbersome to replay it. ._.
I need time to look at stuff, buddy :(

From what I remember of those frames, though, seems like decent De'Andre stuff as usual.
If you want to change your style up a bit, though, to enhance yourself, I'd say do what LeSean did and watch scenes from movies or shows with beautiful imagery and draw the beginning and end of each clip in those things. Helps you gain an understanding of filmmaking 'rules' for good scenes. Also look up cinematography on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Looks like the neighborhood niggas are hopping on Korra en masse. The same can be said for me; I'm working on one as well. Eyyyyy. Inspired by chi-blockers, eh? That one cut from Korra and Mako vs Chi-Blockers with the angle that you used... you matched the timing of that portion almost exactly. ...but your inspiration from it seems to have driven you to do an almost exact copy of that part of the fight! Mix that fight choreo up a little!

...that beat - sex-ass deep piano near the beginning. That's some shit that I'd have my combatants dance to - y'know, combat dancing. Assume the fighting position. The Jeet Jun Do bounce. The "get ready to fight" type shit. Wonderful. ...and Madvillain's voice is perfect for this kind of animation.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Hitorio, when I read your posts that you write in this way, you truly fulfill the role of that-black-guy-who-talks-in-an-encouraging-gangsta-way-which-really-feels-validating-for-whoever-he-is-giving-props-to, white-people-in-particular.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

*bright yellow smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfinished Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Test   Unfinished Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Test
Page 1 of 1