Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just started flash D: HELP?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mctoast

Mctoast

I just started flash D: HELP?! Empty
PostSubject: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:15 am

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s127201077_Snowboard_yay.html

I didn't do that "green stick" for movements, since this is like skeleton for to draw top of :/ I have done little flahs before, but now I'm trying shit out again.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Mctoast wrote:
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s127201077_Snowboard_yay.html

I didn't do that "green stick" for movements, since this is like skeleton for to draw top of :/ I have done little flahs before, but now I'm trying shit out again.
HEY DJ MASTER MCTOAST!
its me jettzin from wtfteam :D
also i'd suggest going to http://www.posemaniacs.com/ (like everyone else suggests for help on this site :P ) if you want a realistc style of drawing
if not and you want cartoonish style than um you practice more?
and key frame
idk im out of ideas im a noob myself :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Pretty damn cool, I love the background most, cant wait till you color it but im afraid it will look like another newgrounds animation when you add color D:,also the lines are a bit inconstant some places but i like the style post the finished version ;D
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Lol is he tripping balls or something? Staring at his hands?

Anyway, those backgrounds are really nice, but there is a lot of wobbliness and inconsistency in the character. Only way you can improve that is to practice a lot. Also, getting a tablet helps lol.

Also, the hand he's looking at changes (close up is left hand, zoomed out is right hand)
Back to top Go down
Mctoast

Mctoast

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 am

Okey thx all. First off, What do you mean with newgrounds animations? Just shaky and coloured? I want to have realistic style for movements, but mine is more sketching types I guess :S
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 pm

If you just started i think that's pretty great. The main problem is the shakiness. Keep up the good work man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Mctoast wrote:
Okey thx all. First off, What do you mean with newgrounds animations? Just shaky and coloured? I want to have realistic style for movements, but mine is more sketching types I guess :S
idk newgrounds animations, when i think of them I get a picture in my mind or brush tool at 50% smoothing and color filled in, it looks bad to me because so many animations look like that on NG, but idk im rambleing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just started flash D: HELP?!   I just started flash D: HELP?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just started flash D: HELP?!
Page 1 of 1