Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I found a cool youtube channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

I found a cool youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 am

Full of interesting stuff you probably never heard about (no hipster); that basically sums it up.

The whole way through the video you're gonna be like 'AWWW SHIT THATS COOL/MINDFUCKING MAN"
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 am

AWWW SHIT THATS COOL/MINDFUCKING MAN

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 am

Would you try the turd burger?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 am

Nope. Same psychological barrier issue as with fearing mice. Seeing as I associate the burger with the essence of shit the mind somewhat warps the perceptions experienced into unpleasantries during consumption.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Couldn't agree more...

But it gets you to thinking, if the proteins were the same ones as in the waste matter, but their qualities are no different from the same proteins that weren't in waste matter, how are we to perceive matter in general?

You have inhaled atoms that were in Hitler's lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a cool youtube channel   I found a cool youtube channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found a cool youtube channel
Page 1 of 1