Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anatomy practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Anatomy practice   Anatomy practice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm

I am shit at drawing poses/getting anatomy right from my head, so i did some posemaniacs stuff. It's not speed drawing, nor is it really detailed work. Feel free to correct me on my anatomy.

http://www.truploader.com/view/161017

Btw I haven't been able to draw much lately, me and my band had a gig a few days ago so we've been practicing a lot.
Back to top Go down

Anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatomy practice   Anatomy practice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 pm

The thing isnt to draw the outline you're supposed to draw the interior a swell for a better understanding of the human body but I suppose it works the same idk
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatomy practice   Anatomy practice I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 am

De8, in my opinion the artist would want to avoid just doing outlines, yet at the same time avoid detailing the inside.
I try to draw some of the inner lines to make the shape more real.

Darkjesus, this is a good move. If you keep this up your drawing speed and anatomy understanding will soar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anatomy practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatomy practice   Anatomy practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anatomy practice
Page 1 of 1