Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improving My Anatomy :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigre

Tigre

Improving My Anatomy :) Empty
PostSubject: Improving My Anatomy :)   Improving My Anatomy :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 am

Well, this will be something like "Baxer's Endless Training", only it's for tigre.
I can proudly say my anatomy is very good by now, but I want to make it perfect. Flawless!

Ok, so I will post different pictures of the human body I sketch on flash (I love sketching on flash, so don't try and make me draw in photoshop because I will not :) ) and you will tell me each of my mistakes (please? :D ) so that I can improve.
Note that they are just random images of different poses, so there isn't a speciic purpose for them.
Lemme start :P

http://www.truploader.com/view/434755 I tried to make him look like he is walking here. (Lol at the smiley :D )
http://www.truploader.com/view/646693 I do not know why, but this looks somehow... I don't know, like, not right.
Both of these were drawn as a demonstration for baxer (He asked me to tell him his mistakes :D)

So, ummm... Well, I will wait for you to CC them and I will draw new poses with the corrected mistakes.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Improving My Anatomy :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improving My Anatomy :)   Improving My Anatomy :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 am

:D Now I see where Baxer gets his style from... and his tendency to draw with flash -_-

Anyway, you guys have a decent understanding of the muscular systems. You're aware of the muscles and their shapes and even the proportions to some degree, but your 3D imagination of it still needs to be practiced in order to be a master of the anatomy. Here's my illustrated critiquing on your first one.

Improving My Anatomy :) 3e6shu1kq_untitled

I'll save the other one for someone else who wants to poke at it. ;D
Back to top Go down

Improving My Anatomy :)
Page 1 of 1