Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up

Go down 
+3
U_KID=21
Edyrem
Hitorio
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up Empty
PostSubject: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Remember that animation that you still keep but are kind of ashamed to open? Deflate your balls a bit. Show us here.

Made in 2005. Seizure warning. Try not to laugh.
http://img381.imageshack.us/i/majuublosescontrol4vq.swf/

By the way... Excuse time. Even for my standards back then, this animation was pretty sucky. I did it in the span of a few hours and tried to submit it onto Newgrounds for a quick point or two. I think you can imagine how that went.

EDIT: http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=1604996&postcount=17
When I started animating, I had this level of skill.

Last edited by Hitorio on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am

Aaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha xD . Nice skills bro.

Well, here's my legendary old skills.

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Ah. The usage of the song that forever changed my view of music. I would call it my favorite, but there are songs that surpass it in skill that I enjoy more. I do, however, share a great history with Requiem for a Dream/Lux Aeterna, and it's my most...historically exciting song. Pure epicness...one of the archetypes of epic. It's the first song I show to people who want to know what my main Genre of music listening is.

*cough* oh, nice anim.
(Troll)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm

lol to be honest, I hate that I used such a grand soundtrack on something so petty.

i hate when others do it too.
Back to top Go down
U_KID=21

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

http://www.fluidanims.com/view.php?id=1215

These r tied cuz my computer got wiped so i cant show you anything awful :innocent:

The second on was like, rock bottom. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:55 am

Here's my first attempt evarrrr:

http://www.truploader.com/view/187665&lb=n

Hope you guys enjoy this <3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Nice, KID. I see you had some agreeable combat tastes back when those were created. I also give a thumbs up to the inclusion of one of two Naruto soundtracks with the dark choir aura that I am attracted to in certain parts of Naruto.

Ah, Tom. You made a nice setup, but unfortunately no actual fighting occured. Your younger self didn't seem so eager to try out fighting choreo.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 am

Tom, how old were you when you made this :D ?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Well, as I only got Flash when I was like, 18? that was when I did that animation.
It was the first attempt at flash ever for me.. hehe
shameful animation:p
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Shameful? Maybe. This thread is designed to shrink balls and elbow-drop egoes to show that everyone, no matter how awesome, started from a low point.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Shrink balls? I think I just turned female by displaying that animation..
It's good though, showing the world that everybody, good or bad, starts somewhere.
Everybody learns to crawl before they can walk
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Tom wrote:

...with the sole exception of Usain Bolt, who ran out of his mother's womb.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Hitorio wrote:
Tom wrote:

...with the sole exception of Usain Bolt, who ran out of his mother's womb.

Certainly.

I like the idea though, dude. When we become a lot better, it'll be a real nice inspiration for people who get influenced by us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 pm

That should be another topic on psuda, what each of us are currently doing to improve
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:53 pm

i recently got my old pc starting and saw my first flash animation ...
i can believe i'm going to actually post this

http://www.truploader.com/view/215615&lb=y
i know it doesn't make sense. :innocent:
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

The one i am just a tiny bit proud off is this one.

I couldnt really find my first so i did find this one.

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 am

Haitam wrote:
i recently got my old pc starting and saw my first flash animation ...
i can believe i'm going to actually post this

http://www.truploader.com/view/215615&lb=y
i know it doesn't make sense. :innocent:

lol'd

Reminds me of the things I made in pivot that I never got to upload.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Updated with a first-post edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up 2ndeaz-1

I had a animation of Zae's in mind when I made this :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Did he just shoot a fireball...out of a scarf? XD

...and how long ago was this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

It was a arm ._. and about 2-3 years old I was still learning pivot wile I did this
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 pm

I mean that the arm looked like it was holding a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Boy, you guys sure came a long way...
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Oh man. That is so friggin funny.

I made this for middleschool assignment. I wasn't even that young, I was like 14. Check it out:
http://www.fileize.com/view/859f90f7-62d/

Also, here's my secret Newgrounds account:
http://creativename56.newgrounds.com/
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm

"My Secret Newgrounds Account!"
*has exact same fucking name*
Mheheheh.

...nice voice difference.

...tell meh, would you be comfortable with cleaning your lines for a finished product that is ready for release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up   Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Animation Ever...that you can dig up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next