Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my animations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaac

my animations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Lol, walls aren't that hard to punch through, at least the ones in houses. Stone walls are where breaking gets tough.
On the animation, I would definitely try for more detail in the figure, even if it's a rough (I might just think that because I'm not much of an animator and just draw single things). I agree with Hitorio's advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:56 pm

I can't click newground links!
But the first link is alright, I guess. What's it for? Stick-figure stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 am

Edyrem wrote:
I can't click newground links!
But the first link is alright, I guess. What's it for? Stick-figure stuff?

thats for full body anim,long shot i wont show the character in that bg,only blasts and fire......in that bg....... :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 am

hello guys this is my another test in making of explosion,how does it look,crits please.....link....i didnt make any blocks of rocks falling down because i made this test only for explosion sequence....

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1287755234
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: explosion verification   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:20 am

i did this three initial explosion of building i just want to know whether the fire effect added in these explosion looks natural or not...then only i could continue with the explosion sequence....here's the link,not yet completed....

http://www.fileize.com/view/712e4e28-bc9/
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:29 am

Very smooth look, I think they look nice from a distance like that. Really pleasing to the eye, Ganu. 8D I like what you're doing.

Is this for some sort of project?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 am

yes edyrem iam currently practicing for a fullbody project named "sword warrior".....in this project iam mainly concentrating on explosions 3d rotations of character....and some particle effects......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 am

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 pm

I am not fully understanding why I've seen you and some others copy/paste, then reverse the hand and have it play the role of the opposite hand. I would really prefer a redrawing, both in execution and final result. Was it laziness that spurred this?

So it looks as if you're putting forth the effort (on the one hand that you drew in that pic), but you are lacking the basic, rough-draft-esque shapes that allow you to organize your body parts with precision. This could help you create a more accurate hand than what you've done in the pics that you've given.

I will take a close-to-sure guess that the third pic was of... a stairwell. >: D
Tweak a few lines to fix some slight errors and it'll be phine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 am

was it laziness that spurred this?

[/quote]
its not laziness,iam a mechanical engineer i have loads of work to complete,i didnt practice any drawings for many days so i did a hand drawing,i didnt have enough time to draw another hand thats why i did copy paste of first hand...... :)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 am

ganuganu wrote:

its not laziness,iam a mechanical engineer i have loads of work to complete,i didnt practice any drawings for many days so i did a hand drawing,i didnt have enough time to draw another hand thats why i did copy paste of first hand...... :)

lol wait wait wait, what exactly do you mean by 'mechanical engineer'?
That really sounds like a title that a full-grown adult acquires after finishing school and starting his career.

I don't think you are a full-grown adult. Or that you finished school. Lol so explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Edyrem wrote:
ganuganu wrote:

lol wait wait wait, what exactly do you mean by 'mechanical engineer'?
That really sounds like a title that a full-grown adult acquires after finishing school and starting his career.

I don't think you are a full-grown adult. Or that you finished school. Lol so explain.

i completed my diploma in mech engineering at age of 18...and iam working in ashok leyland as apprentice..because i need some experience to become an engineer.....after two years i will change the company for higher post......
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 pm

ganuganu wrote:
i completed my diploma in mech engineering at age of 18...

Effin' incredible. Never would I have guessed that you're 18 or older. I thought that you were around twelve or thirteen judging by the manner in which you type and the way your username sounds. Offense not intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:20 am

Hitorio wrote:
ganuganu wrote:
i completed my diploma in mech engineering at age of 18...

Effin' incredible. Never would I have guessed that you're 18 or older. I thought that you were around twelve or thirteen judging by the manner in which you type and the way your username sounds. Offense not intended.
everyone thinks the same,i dont know why????my age is 21 now
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 am

That really came as a surprise to me, ganu. I did not expect that whatsoever.

Good for you, though. :)
I just never would've expected a Mechanical Engineer on Psuda is all. hahaha xP

Looks like we now have, I think, three +20 year-olds. Tom, Kevin, and (what was your real name?)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

ganuganu wrote:

everyone thinks the same,i dont know why????my age is 21 now

When I see English that is typed in the manner that yours is, I instantly think child or young teenager. Those are the people who typically have not grasped a solid hold onto the English language. I don't just mean grammar and punctuation (the negligible stuff); I'm talking about your actual speech patterns and whatnot.
Your artistic skill also reminds me of a few people at my school. This is what leads me to associate you with 17- youth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm

my real name is :ganesh kumar,i speak telugu thats why i dont have a strong foundation in english......iam also member in deviantart if you want you can add me as your friend.... :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:28 am

will these type of explosion looks cool or not......

http://www.fileize.com/view/ad38c060-be2/
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Oh of course. You're bilingual. :P

Also that's a very good drawing of an explosion but it's not animated.
Is that just my lag or did you really not animate it? Are you going to animate it? You should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Oh of course. You're bilingual. :P

Also that's a very good drawing of an explosion but it's not animated.
Is that just my lag or did you really not animate it? Are you going to animate it? You should.

ya iam going to animate it..i want to animate explosions like the one shown in anime series..
here it is,feeling a bit lazy to complete this... :) :)

http://www.fileize.com/view/4c58a24e-bba/
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

ganuganu wrote:

ya iam going to animate it..i want to animate explosions like the one shown in anime series..
here it is,feeling a bit lazy to complete this... :) :)

http://www.fileize.com/view/4c58a24e-bba/

Haha, the long parts of animating that smoke are actually stretching it out and making it sit there for a while, and slowly making it brush with the wind until it's light mist.

I love your progress, by the way. You're becoming better at this. You might become better than me at this... if I let you. cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 am

[/quote]

Haha, the long parts of animating that smoke are actually stretching it out and making it sit there for a while, and slowly making it brush with the wind until it's light mist.
[/quote]

yes exactly,i think those type of explosions will look cool for the fullbody anims...and i want to make my fullbody anim "sword warrior" in a professional way....thanks for the feedback edy :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 am

ganuganu wrote:

yes exactly,i think those type of explosions will look cool for the fullbody anims...and i want to make my fullbody anim "sword warrior" in a professional way....thanks for the feedback edy :D

Sword Warrior, huh...? Sounds cool.
Hey, if it doesn't look professional enough for you, even though you did your best, just remember that this is a learning experience for you and you'll become increasingly skilled at it. Hell, when you do a large project such as Sword Warrior, you'll notice a difference in quality from the first part you animated to the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 am

Edyrem wrote:
ganuganu wrote:

Sword Warrior, huh...? Sounds cool.
Hey, if it doesn't look professional enough for you, even though you did your best, just remember that this is a learning experience for you and you'll become increasingly skilled at it. Hell, when you do a large project such as Sword Warrior, you'll notice a difference in quality from the first part you animated to the last part.

i will try my level best to make it look pro...then i will improve step by step...in this project the sword warrior will be god... :D ..i will post the story here as soon as possible....i hope i will get some help from you guys for the completion of this project....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my animations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next