Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my animations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

my animations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

Well sure, buddy, we'd be happy to help you with our advice.
We'll always be around. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am

Edyrem wrote:
Well sure, buddy, we'd be happy to help you with our advice.
We'll always be around. ;P
thank you very much edy.... :)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:13 am

<3 What else is this site for, brother? cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 am

first gun made in flash 8..take a look at it....

http://www.fileize.com/view/0cd991bc-2ce/

coin in hand....

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img641/7664/coin0.jpg
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am

Very clean job with the gun line work. It must have taken some good patience :)

The fingers on the coin in hand made me go D:

They're too fat and messy and ... unruly!
You need to look at drawings of a hand before drawing it, just like I'm assuming you did with the gun.

Plus, the coin fits awkwardly on the hand. I want you to really focus on the real examples before attempting something you're not experienced with already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 am

Go crazy looking at pictures, dude. Until you really, really get it.
I just see the outilne of a hand, but there's no firm shape or definition in it.

My friend, this is a time where you develop skills in shading and anatomy.
Now get off flash, and get on photoshop to draw.
If you don't have it, let me know.

I look forward to seeing you slowly get better. Trust me, you'll eventually be able to draw very realistically. Just be mentally accepting of that possibility. Most people don't get good even with practice, because they can't fathom the idea of them ACTUALLY being good.

Let's make this clear; if you keep drawing and repeating (not your mistakes, but your practice), then great skill build-up is inevitable. Just turn off your brain's firewall so that when you eventually are much more developed, you'll be ready to own that fact. Yes, it's all-important.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=615&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=hand+holding+gun&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

my animations - Page 3 Hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 am

ya i have photoshop cs5...k teach me what should i do now..
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 am

What you should do right now is get used to the brush, colors, and layers on photoshop.
Photoshop is good. Condition yourself to it.

Get used to the sensitivity of your brush strokes in photoshop. That's the biggest part of drawing art.

Then when you realize the delicacy of shading and thick and thin brush strokes, start drawing with your new found artistic mind.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:49 am

And also,

Just doodle.

Don't draw with something already set in your mind, just draw random lines and see what you can make out of those lines.. be creative, get a real sense of your pen/ tablet.

This way, the pen won't feel as a separate thing, as something you hold in your hand, but it will become an extension of your hand, you'll feel you will have more control over it.
It will feel more natural in a while!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my animations   my animations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my animations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3