Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner for New Site!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BandAid

Banner for New Site! Empty
PostSubject: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 pm

770 125
Alright, everybody in Psuda forum! As we all know, I'm working on our new site right now. But I'll need a banner for the site! The new forum will be called "Psuda". I'd like to have some drawings in the banner... fullbody ones that is.. and if it's colored that'd be even better!
So, I'm going to pick my favorite one.. or maybe even have a community poll on it later. But, please, everybody of this forum try and make one right now!

Size: 770 Width x 125 Height
<3 Good luck!

Last edited by BandAid on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 am

Okay. No. What the fuck, "fb paradise" ?

I'd like your help in making psuda a better site but there's a difference between helping me and making your own site.
Back to top Go down
BandAid

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

Alright, lol. I thought Psuda was a random name ._. my bad.
Whats it mean anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Teh fuck your makeing a new site D; whats wrong with just changeing the template for this ne maybe costome buttons and ther image banner .ect why make a new forum all together sounds retarded to me but i do wana try for the banner but i would like to know the template first so the colors match
Back to top Go down
BandAid

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Most likely blue and white. glowing or something :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Thats what i was hopeing i think it would look nice thats why i made my banner blue and white but Edyrems makeing a banner so yea
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am

Guys, just to make some things clear.

Edyrem created this forum with a purpose, it is a brand new forum.
Obviously, he's the big boss around here and we're his minions.
There is no need for a new forum, as this one is doing just fine.

Obviously, the idea is appreciated, since you are just trying to help out.
But you shouldn't forget that Edyrem has his own ideas of how this forum should look and this also means that, if he already told you guys a couple of times that there is already a banner he wants to have on the site, it will be his banner.

Of course, suggestions are welcome, just dont push your own ideas over his. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Tomvanharmelen wrote:

But you shouldn't forget that Edyrem has his own ideas of how this forum should look and this also means that, if he already told you guys a couple of times that there is already a banner he wants to have on the site, it will be his banner.

Nigga hush. jk
Back to top Go down
BandAid

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Tomvanharmelen wrote:

You have everything misunderstood.
He wanted me to make a new forum for him that looked much better, and were to his likings. I just misunderstood one part, and that part was fixed long ago. I'm not trying to flame or nothing, just settings things straight with you, and others who don't really understand.

Edyrem: lol tom... minions? Anyway band-aid tom is right in the fact that I'm calling all the shots on the design and color scheme. The favor on your part is strictly going to be coding. I don't need help with the design.

On another note, I like dark grey/silver templates.
And concerning the banner, if it makes you all feel better, I'll make a 'rotating' picture where it looks different each time you refresh. So it'll show the logo 'Psuda' in many neat ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner for New Site!   Banner for New Site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner for New Site!
Page 1 of 1