Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jettzin

Jettzin

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? Empty
PostSubject: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

You guys are all like posemaniacs this and posemaniacs that
and i know it helps you get better at drawing
but all of us can just surf to a site and learn from scratch
so can anyone of you REALLY nice guys post a basic tut on skeletons and perspetice
(not horizon line and stuff, but people in different angles, and how they would look in or out of buildings in different angles)
that always confused me... when your angles change(like a camera movement around your character) during an animation does your vanishing point move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 pm

If you want to draw with good anatomy skelitons wont help its all practice, i sagest finding your favorite move and drawing every scene from it, for exaple Kill Bill V 1-2 is my Favorite movie.

Best advice I can give ya.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? Tumblr_lcvu4tgnkz1qzpwi0o1_250
I'm seeing so many questions about anatomy lately!

Well, if you are similar to Naruto ....

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? 1237754263_2158_full

... you'll practice your balls off especially if someone gives you tips. So since I respect your motives, I'll show you how I draw my skeletons.

Spoiler:
Click here for the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I guess I'm more like Naruto sense I don't like thinking, and I'm to overconfident :P
who says its a bad thing, besides Edyrem...
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:14 pm

What?! I never said overconfidence is bad.

It's amazing to have a certainty that you're amazing by default, even when you suck. That harbored belief is what gives you the potential to be a master over time, rather than just another noob who 'tries but fails' all the time. It's all about that powerful mindset that you're already aware that you're going to be a fucking boss at what you do, and that it's just a matter of time.

But there's a yin and yang to everything. Overconfidence in the bad way (don't worry, you won't do this) will make you feel like you're already pro and you DON'T feel like training and you just want the recognition and ego boost right away.

In this long phase of me not animating, I was bathing in the resulting reputation that I got from my animations, and was stuffed with this belief that I can't train since I'm already as good as possible. MASSIVE misjudgment on my part, since it's INFINITELY IMPOSSIBLE to hit a ceiling in your potential. The only ceiling is the imaginary one that you materialized from your mind. It will only break and let you go once you configure your mindset.

But to focus on the good part of overconfidence... when you train like naruto AND have the same kind of self-esteem displayed by this character, you can be as fully, gloriously, jizztacularly awesome as you were meant to. But your potential doesn't just serve itself to you. Only the tough ones who genuinely train to their fullest every day, and meditate on what they cherish, and feed their minds can attain the potential most people don't get.

Don't ever be most people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Edyrem wrote:
What?! I never said overconfidence is bad.

It's amazing to have a certainty that you're amazing by default, even when you suck. That harbored belief is what gives you the potential to be a master over time, rather than just another noob who 'tries but fails' all the time. It's all about that powerful mindset that you're already aware that you're going to be a fucking boss at what you do, and that it's just a matter of time.

But there's a yin and yang to everything. Overconfidence in the bad way (don't worry, you won't do this) will make you feel like you're already pro and you DON'T feel like training and you just want the recognition and ego boost right away.

In this long phase of me not animating, I was bathing in the resulting reputation that I got from my animations, and was stuffed with this belief that I can't train since I'm already as good as possible. MASSIVE misjudgment on my part, since it's INFINITELY IMPOSSIBLE to hit a ceiling in your potential. The only ceiling is the imaginary one that you materialized from your mind. It will only break and let you go once you configure your mindset.

But to focus on the good part of overconfidence... when you train like naruto AND have the same kind of self-esteem displayed by this character, you can be as fully, gloriously, jizztacularly awesome as you were meant to. But your potential doesn't just serve itself to you. Only the tough ones who genuinely train to their fullest every day, and meditate on what they cherish, and feed their minds can attain the potential most people don't get.

Don't ever be most people.
at one time i did feel like i didnt need to train then i relizsed how much time i wasted because of thinking that way and ive been training ever sense, im training right now actually
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah, since I've been aware of the open ceiling and saw the sky of potential, at first I felt useless and small, like I tricked myself, but then I realized that, wow, I've been set free from this limiting belief and now I can get much, much better with humble training.

Today, I spontaneously started a joint with Puinkey. I'd love to do another one with someone else tomorrow. I need to get my wheels spinning and practicing on more speed in my drawings. I know I have the mental capabilities, it's just my sluggish focus that needs some repetitive sharpening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Your doing a joint with me.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Looking forward to it. Try to keep it 30 mins to an hour, then pass it to me and I try to keep that time limit too.

Or I can start it.

The thing is, just animating normally except slowly building my work speed. At this rate I'll be able to make many more animations with consistent quality if I build my attention span.

Anyway, I'm gonna sleep and joint with you tomorrow, if I see you before anyone else. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm

OH you'll see me >:D even if it kills me...
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? Tumblr_lcvu4tgnkz1qzpwi0o1_250
I'm seeing so many questions about anatomy lately!

Well, if you are similar to Naruto ....

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? 1237754263_2158_full

... you'll practice your balls off especially if someone gives you tips. So since I respect your motives, I'll show you how I draw my skeletons.

Spoiler:
Click here for the thread.

the picture didnt show up on the spoiler :P
but thanks for the advise guys..
also can anybody answer that question about the camera going around the character?

E: ok got it thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Um draw 4 angles

Front
Right side Or left
Back
Left or right (depending on rotation)

Then you just inbetween
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 am

Jettzin wrote:

also can anybody answer that question about the camera going around the character?

Dude
http://filebox.me/files/t4sn9heak_untitled.PNG
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

Edyrem wrote:
Jettzin wrote:

Dude
http://filebox.me/files/t4sn9heak_untitled.PNG

Dude i posted that before the link worked for me
relax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?   Skeleton and perspective Tutorial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeleton and perspective Tutorial?
Page 1 of 1