Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStarXIII

DarkStarXIII

Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) Empty
PostSubject: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

hello to all the people who read this post..i was just wondering everytime i watch naruto fights the fights are amazing and i am hoping to to make a fight scene but i cant make a fight scene becuase i cant draw figures and also cant draw from my imaginary but i am great at drawing things i see such as anime like naruto luffy ichigo i can draw any anime i see but just cant draw from my mind...anyway does anyone have suggestions or images they can help me with thankyou very much for your time.

Warren
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm

learn the building blocks of drawing. A very good thing that you can use to learn is the movie "how to draw the marvel way". Also you should keep on practicing drawing from your mind but it doesn't hurt to have references to look at while you draw.
Back to top Go down
DarkStarXIII

DarkStarXIII

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 am

Thank You Shea
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 am

To be honest, i think that no amount of 'how to draw these characters like this' will help you become a better artist in general. Focus on getting the basics of drawing in general down without going for a preset style, lik " the marvel way". If simply doodling is not your idea of drawing and practicing, you can try to use a character that already exists like naruto for example. Maybe start out by taking his body without the characteristics of naruto.

Try to design your own clothes around the shapes of his body without referencing the manga of naruto.
Try to use the body proportions to design a brand new character. Instead of drawing someone with an athletic body. Doodle a fat guy in naruto outfit.
Another fun thing i like to do is to randomly draw some lines/ swirls on paper and try to create an actual character by. Using and adding extra lines.

If you feel comfortable with that, design your own body proportions and build your character.
The main advice i can give you is:

Draw what you want. Dont accept any less than the image in your head.
Back to top Go down
DarkStarXIII

DarkStarXIII

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks Tom most helpful i will give this a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Tom, Isn't this topic in the wrong section?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks for pointing it out De8, moved to Art section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)   Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not very good at designing a body figure (Skeleton)
Page 1 of 1