Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skethcy skeleton fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonBallStar2

skethcy skeleton fight Empty
PostSubject: skethcy skeleton fight   skethcy skeleton fight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:16 am

I just wanted to make a quick, simple fb fight
http://www.truploader.com/view/038649
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: skethcy skeleton fight   skethcy skeleton fight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm

I see that you've gone for the, quick move, lots of easing, then another quick move, which I reckon is pretty effective. My only problem is when the black guy jumps up and kicks, then suddenly flips back. It just isn't right. I suggest not stretching the leg so much. I just can't see him getting enough force from the kick to flip over like that. Have the black guy bend his leg and move more into the red guy during the kick, that will build up the force for him to flip back. His leg is completely straight the whole time.
Back to top Go down
DragonBallStar2

PostSubject: Re: skethcy skeleton fight   skethcy skeleton fight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 am

oh yeah, i always thought there was something not right with that flip, i just couldnt put my finger on it.

ill fix it up soon
thx for the comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skethcy skeleton fight   skethcy skeleton fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skethcy skeleton fight
Page 1 of 1