Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
siosism

siosism

NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR Empty
PostSubject: NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR   NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey guys,

Some of you may know who I am already, but for those who don't, my name is George (aka Siosi or Sio). I'm a tradigital animator and founder of Siosism.

In my talks and interactions with animators, entrepreneurs and general folk alike, I've found this gap between what the animator wants and is capable of, and what he's able to achieve. Therefore, I've decided to create a platform/site to bring together the best of the web, animation and entrepreneurship, and you guys are one of the first few to know about it:

ANIPRENEUR [CLICK HERE]
Facebook group [CLICK HERE]]

NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR 168498_244654842316088_2121063224_n

Why these three? Here's why:

1. Web - more and more business are making their way on to the web, and we are seeing how that is affecting traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Even retailers are being forced to take their businesses online (through e-commerce), having to dish out constant sales at their physical stores just to entice people to come. This may be a bit unsettling but it's the reality at the moment (don't worry, I'll get to how we can create our own realities later).

2. Animation - the animation industry is also experiencing it's fair share of troubles. Here in Australia, many big-name studios are being liquidated or shut down. People are losing their jobs. However, in life, if you get knocked down, your ability to survive depends on your ability to get back up. This is why I think animators now have an opportunity to take advantage of the shift in business on the web. It's the best time to build your own brand, and internationally (if you want).

3. Entrepreneurship - there is an "entrepreneurial revolution" taking place, despite all the doom and gloom that the media loves to dish out. There is a window of opportunity from now until about 2014 (the window actually opened a couple years back), so those who set themselves up now (by doing the hard yards) will be glad they did by the time the market surges up again from 2014-2020. So, the question is, what can you achieve in the next two years? There's no better time to start making your dreams a reality, and there are countless examples of this happening out there. Some are saying that most nations are relying on small businesses to re-stimulate the economy.

If you feel that already have the spirit of an anipreneur, or want to become one, then spread the word and stay tuned on Facebook for site launch.

Remember, help spread the word of the ANIPRENEUR :)

To changing the world through animation!

George

www.siosism.com | www.talesfromnanumea.com | www.anipreneur.com
Back to top Go down
http://siosism.com
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR   NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 am

So what can you actually do on your site ?I can submit my email ,but what will it notify me about ?

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR   NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

Haitam wrote:
So what can you actually do on your site ?I can submit my email ,but what will it notify me about ?

Based on what I've learned about internet marketing, I suspect that he's mainly going to notify you with articles containing cool information, and a link to some sort of sales page at the end.

Sio, you're charming, and you have cool ideals, and a cool site, and a cool animated series, but based on the article you just wrote there, and the site's lack of anything but a subscription form, I can't see Anipreneur as anything other than a means to serve your marketing agenda.

I have talked to Tom about this earlier to get a second opinion, and he confirmed my thoughts that this stuff doesn't belong on Psuda. I'm locking it on the grounds of blatant product promotion until further notice. If you feel like there's a misunderstanding, we'd be perfectly willing to sort it out via pm or instant messenger.

I like you, and others like you here, but simply serving your traffic-gaining agenda is not what Psuda's about. Just because you're a nice guy doesn't mean you can promote whatever you want here. We'd appreciate if you kept your business agendas separate from this community.

Thank you for understanding, and I wish you the best of luck with Anipreneur.

Locked.

(You posted this thread in the wrong spot, btw. Moved to General Chat.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR   NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SITE: ANIPRENEUR
Page 1 of 1