Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When is the site gana be sexy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

When is the site gana be sexy Empty
PostSubject: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 pm

idk the hasnt really been haveing any progress :P and ii was just wondering if like the banner and style sheet is on its way or just kinda is being made slowly i seriously cant wait anylonger xD
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Looks sexy enough to me... :/ I think that that the most important part of the forum are the members. An active community sounds like the best enhancement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Yea the members are good but i would like a sexy look to go with the members :3 lol
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:53 pm

I sincerely apologize for not making progress in building the most pleasant canvas on which we can mingle.

I will do everything TODAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:02 pm

wait are u cereal o.o
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 am

cereal? You mean 'serious'? yeah I'm checking the dimensions of all the images right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 am

O Sweet :D and i meant cereal :3
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 am

lol okay, I picked a nice template. Time to put my own logo and shit in it.

Oh god, those pm/reply buttons are hideous. Better customize those too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 am

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY i refreshed and was like WOW nICE BACKGOUND and saw the pm buttons and thought is edyrem a world of warcraft nerd or something those bottons look retarded xD and i just noticed how sexy the font is when your even typeing for a topic very nice template choice :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 am

lmao :P yeah, I love the plainness.

Wait, background?

*looks*

WHAT THE FUCK LOL
Okay, whatever. But I'll probably have to get rid of it after throwing in the psuda hue.

I'm going for a mechanical, robotic theme :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 am

O nice i cant wait to see
its funny how exited i am right now like seriously im surprisingly exited idk why xD
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 am

sweet :P

I'm currently just browsing some administration panel stuff to see if anything needs to be optimized.
Other than that I'll be starting the mechanical banner shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 am

Ok cool i dont expect this to happen tonight but we could have a favicon thet actually do make sites easyier to find when i added a favicon to my old forum it increased the trafic by about 5% not much Lol but noticeable and right now were mostly looking for active users and for a new site it makes it easy to see weather its on your favorites or your browsing you recent history
you can also do stuff like rank bars but this kinda stuff should be made after about 20 active users atleast ehh i guess im just trying to remember what all you can do with a forum site on forumotion

another note once im saveing up 50 dallors (to open a bank account) to pay for a godaddy .com account im gana get three .com/.org web domains and its really cheep so if its under 20$ ill try and get psuda a .com or .org idk wihich one will be open but it will take me a wile to get 50$ but once i do it will pay for it self because my crapy website gets about 150 users perday and im gana use google adsense on my site so i need a bank account for that to if i cant get a bank account than i wount be able to do this but from what im told bank of america only cots 20$ to open a bank account to a minor and my mom wants me to have 30$ in there as well so yea if i get a bank im definitely gana get psuda a domain name without any .darkbb extension
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 am

Wow, you'd do that for me? Thanks, man.
But doesn't it cost some money per year to sustain a domain name or something?

And rank bars and psuda points and shit will be dealt with after I set the theme of this site with my art :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 am

O cool and yea i wouldnt do it if it costed like 20$ per month but its like 5$ a year so LOL yea i mean the name for my site TheSecondSun.com costs 3.99$ a year i could have mis read but it wont cost that much if it cost 50$ a year all together ill still get it
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:59 am

lol alright cool.

Man it's exhausting to paint. Goddamn, I hope I can get most of it done by the time I get off... at least the banner, if only.
I'm gonna eat some lunch then get back to painting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 am

are you painting with photoshop

Quote :
also heres how much
Psuda.com-10.69 a year
TheSecondSun.com-10.69 a year ( for me)
Acidol2.com-10.69 a year (for my best friend and i)

32.07 perYr = Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 am

Lookin' mighty fine so far. Can't wait for the robotic theme. De8struction you're a gun. That'd be awesome.
And check your PMs Edyrem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 am

its 4;00am here im going to bed good luck with the site Edyrem :D (i only get on the computer at night and its spring break)

and malfunction ...I thought i had the most psuda points LOL xD
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 am

painting with Open Canvas 4.5.18 Plus

You're getting me excited with the psuda.com de8 :) and I suppose we might have to change that psuda points situation if you're gonna be giving us a domain :P

goodnight.

Checking my pm nao.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: When is the site gana be sexy   When is the site gana be sexy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 am

I finished the banner!
Now a huge block is out of the way and the rest of the graphics will be an easy task.
Back to top Go down

When is the site gana be sexy
Page 1 of 1