Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main character?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm

well kind of the main character, more of a basic design i threw together so i can have a clear picture of her appearance and stuff and what maturity suits her and her personality, and so you guys can say my progress through out the project.
anyway this is a picture of the main character and she may be edited before i start animating the first "episode", "part", "section", what ever you wanna call it. And i'll be uploading my design of other characters soon and maybe draft and practice animations too, but for now, i have this to show.
http://flax1.deviantart.com/gallery/27988603#/d36bt96
and i made this picture before i got criticism on my last animation anatomy so this picture is/ may be a little off :/
anyway c'n'c please and i hope you like ;P
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 am

There's a significant deal of improvement since your earliest submissions.
I commend your progress and implore you to continue drawing whatever motivates you, my good man.

By the way, the thing that caught my attention was the creative gloves. Very, very nice.

I'll criticize one thing though - the blushiness on the cleavage with the white highlight just doesn't work. I have no idea why so many anime artists do it. It looks like a zit.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 am

What Edyrem said, plus, her head is amazingly tiny compared to the rest of her body...
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:55 am

What Tom said, plus her body is amazingly big compared to the rest of her head...
Back to top Go down
Flax

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm

ha thanxs and yh i made a lot of mistakes on this one and cba to fix em but i won't make those mistakes again >:D
wait wut? edyrem lmao
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm

What Tom and Edyrem said, plus, her boobs are amazingly big compared to the rest of her head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main character?   Main character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main character?
Page 1 of 1