Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New character for Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New character for Set Empty
PostSubject: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 pm

I originally had 2 main women in my series
Sets sister and this girl Set will have a crush on who is supposed to look similar to his sister

New character for Set Image011
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 am

If the girl is supposed to look similar to his sister, does that mean that Set secretly is a fan of incest? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 am

Lol, they pretty much just have the same skin color and hair color; everything els is different. But yea, the thought crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Resolution/10
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 pm

So Set's into chicks like her, eh? She looks European as fawk, especially with that facial shape and the undefined lower lip from the front view. Does Set like tits or ass the most, I wonder? What is this woman like, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am

You consider that a European trait? Pure observational conclusion or something you've read about?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm

...when what is read is assimilated into your registry of subconsciously accessible knowledge, something you've read can be part of pure observational conclusion. I observe and judge with algorithms of data that fliat around the mental subject at hand; read material just morphs that data.

She looks European (Caucasian would be a more accurate word) to me because of her non-sloping (flatter) head profile shape, her very thin lips, the jaw that's more angled as opposed to curved, and, of course, that which separates her from Asian-ness: her eyes that're devoid of that pronounced epicanthal fold.

That observation couod've been made at many Stages of my wisdom, but reading material assisted me in expressng it using the termnology.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:32 pm

That's enough outta you, smartass!
*Proceeds with ass paddling*

But yeah, she looks caucasian as fuck in the left picture. But the profile looks way off in comparison. Seems like a big-cheeked lady with completely different eyes. You don't feel the same bone structure either.
I reckon you drew the left one first then tried a profile shot, eh? ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:02 pm

She will have brown skin lol, I'm not really a big fan of white people, sorry, tom<3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 pm

What about her white features?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 pm

TBH I doubt Aku's going to repeat the Caucasian qualities each time he draws her. On top of that, the subtle ethnic details are generally obsolete in most cartoons and anime.

Random question: are you naming the story after the main character (Set)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 pm

A lot of girls have strong jaw lines doesnt make her a certain race.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Edyrem wrote:
[...] the subtle ethnic details are generally obsolete in archaic cartoons and anime. [...]
...I feel that my "fix'd" of your quote represents what I think animation should be like in the years to come.

...gotcha, Aku. I seem to have made the mentally inflexible mistake of binding racial facial characteristics to their [stereo]typical visages. I pretty much disregarded the people I see at my school on a day-to-day basis with diverse features. No longer!
Color dat ho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 pm

I haven't named the series yet.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:22 am

What's that have to do with my post? :o
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm

it had to do with edyrems last post :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 pm

*Looks at Edyrem's post* Gotcha.
o.o
You posted the reply so far from the original post that you fucked up the flow, Akuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes... it is I, Aku... How very observant you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character for Set   New character for Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character for Set
Page 1 of 1