Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) Empty
PostSubject: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Board so i was just messing around in flash dont really need tips i wasnt trying at all just messing trying to make a kyubi 4 tails kinda
http://www.truploader.com/view/949140
Here is the finished version
http://www.truploader.com/view/026736
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 am

I'm guessing you quickly switched the camera off before he turned around and obliterated you.

Um...nice .5 to .75 second animation.
Looks pretty good so far, but what're you gonna do with that?
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 am

The back is shaky. Other than that, good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 pm

o it wasnt really the animation it self i just was seeing if i could make a convinceing kyubi i know theres alot of animation problems but i was trying to get that sketchy scrible thigy for the fill i made something quickly in paint but im gana try something in photoshop fr my big Naruto animation
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh, well you did it good.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 am

%@L#$KLKFSDLFHASLDKFJALKSDFJA@#R34

ur anim is almost as short as mine
fuck bro make it longer.

not bad design though.
Check it out; use masking and movieclip to save yourself the trouble of sketching in each frame with those black lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

o i didnt i used a bitmap fill also its a lil anim not for the sake of makeing an animation just to test doing the sketchy stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)   4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 TAILS BEAST MODE (test)
Page 1 of 1