Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hand seals test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 pm

I ALREADY FIXED SASUKES SKIN COLOR SO DONT MENTION IT LOL
http://www.truploader.com/view/465432
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 am

Thats pretty good. Although Its hard for me to think of their elbows not looking unrealistic by the way you moved the forearm. And the chest should be moved more, unless U were just concentrating on animating the arms.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:29 am

Good Drawings - check.
Realistic Arm Movements - ....

The way that those forearms were moving, it'd look hilarious if you zoomed out a bit. Perhaps zooming and animating the seals along with the entire upper body would help you in this case.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 am

Hitorio wrote:
Good Drawings - check.
Realistic Arm Movements - ....

The way that those forearms were moving, it'd look hilarious if you zoomed out a bit. Perhaps zooming and animating the seals along with the entire upper body would help you in this case.

this lol
Back to top Go down

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 pm

its not spapposed to look realistic thats why i didnt worry about it :P but i can see what u mean
Back to top Go down

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 pm

O i made this animation last night LOl thought it looked good but alot of times when i work on something later on it looks a lil bad (this is one of those times) the for arms are like WTF ill try and fix it LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hand seals test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand seals test   Hand seals test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand seals test
Page 1 of 1