Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practise [TEST]

Go down 
+2
Tom
Haitam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haitam

Haitam

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

A practise Test I continued to animate over the past few 2 weeks.

http://www.truploader.com/view/502308

does vcam make swf pixelated ,or did I do something wrong with it ?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

dude..
really nice!
are you planning on actually continuing this?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Okay... I viewed it the first time flawlessly.
Second time it became pixellated and laggy.
I downloaded it. Swf. I could SEE the V-Cam.
Some'n ain't right.

...however, I see you've re-entered the arena and decided to show us your beastliness once more. Your battles are fun (occasionally unclear, but crazy and fun) to watch, an important quality for action animators. Checking you out ensures to me that we'll grow to be the "Sakuga" of the next generation. I hope your focus doesn't wane in adulthood.
*enthusiastic thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 am

that was awesome i hadnt had any problems with it tho.
besides i should learn how to use that kind of skeleton/sketch
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

Thanks guys ,really appreciate the responses!

@tom if you mean continuing animating it then yes ,but there is no specific end.I'll just keep adding until I get bored with it and start working on something else.

@hitorio my animations aren't planned out so I understand how it can be unclear for some.

@touma try drawing different skeletons and stick with the one you're most satisfied working with,don't quit using them !
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Haitam wrote:
Thanks guys ,really appreciate the responses!

@tom if you mean continuing animating it then yes ,but there is no specific end.I'll just keep adding until I get bored with it and start working on something else.

@hitorio my animations aren't planned out so I understand how it can be unclear for some.

@touma try drawing different skeletons and stick with the one you're most satisfied working with,don't quit using them !

well you think you could give me some examples of skeletons:D?
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Horrible example ,oh well...
Spoiler:
,doesn't really matter what kind of skeleton but it's fun to experiment with.
Back to top Go down

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Actually a really good example but use a reference like a picture of Bruce Lee and draw it with a skeleton you like until you get the hang of it.
(any body who has a body type you admire will do)
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 am

update
I removed the vcam and the first part of the animation.

http://www.truploader.com/view/148605
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 pm

It's looking pretty nice bro!
The only thing I can mention that somehow seems off to me is that it doesn't feel that the punches and kicks are having force behind them.

What I mean is for example the difference between hitting with a whip compared to with a tree pulled from the ground.
One has weight behind the move, the other doesn't.
It looks like your punches and kicks are very light and therefore won't have any real effect on the person that recieves them.
I'm still thinking on how to change it though, it's probably a timing issue you're facing.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 am

Haitam splooges his man juice all over the animation section once more!
And I'll tell you, it tastes like win.
</homomode>

What caught my attention the most in this thread, though, is the delightful variety of rough bodies you drew in the above picture.

Though I can't help but notice that you have a habit of drawing extra long torsos and legs that are much too short.

On another note, you've inspired the fuck out of me to animate a fight scene :D
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm

@tom Is there a specific part ,or does every kick/punch lack force in my anim?
I've noticed it as well at certain parts ,but it doesn't really bother me.

@edyrem LOL....

I just rushed the example ,they don't even have the same height nor proportions.This is also why I think it's a horible example.
I dislike drawing very long legs though , I somehow find drawing cartoony characters with shorter legs more fun d:

also ,you better animate something epic so I get inspired back cool
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Whatever pleases you mate :P

If Haitam was courage wolf:
Back to top Go down
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 am

I like the direction of this !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practise [TEST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise [TEST]   Practise [TEST] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practise [TEST]
Page 1 of 1