Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

...I'll keep it short. Anyone know any sites capable of multi-gig upload?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Hard Drive transfer completed. ...well, since I never found that multi-gig upload spot, I had to kinda start from a blank. *pew pew*
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Hm I'm not sure of any sites that would allow uploads that are a few gigs big with out having to pay for a pro account. You could probably just upload files individually if they're smaller on sites like mediafire. Anyway glad to see that you figured something out.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

there is a site that allows you to save up to 2 gig wich you can swap your stuff on through the internet its called dropbox it comes quite handy
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:57 am

If only Hitorio would be on Psuda, he'd be able to read this// I wonder if he still has his stuff haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Easy bro.
u can use torrents or theirs this online thing called drop box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs   Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Drive Dying; Must Back Up Gigs
Page 1 of 1