Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, I'm back again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigre

Tigre

So, I'm back again. Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

Well, I was cleaning my room and I randomly found my old tablet gathering dust in my keyboard's box (lolwut? ._. ) Anyways, I just felt like making something short... this took around 30 minutes

http://www.truploader.com/view/148143

That's supposed to be some knife-ish sword he's pulling from his back.. :innocent:
Anyways, I've been really busy this year and I don't know if I will be back into doing this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 am

Straightforward angle, the main motion being that of the arm, the motion-blur sword... oh yeah, this one's definitely a quickie. Seems like you made it while having your chin in your palm and your elbow on the desk or some shit. :P

Man, animation activity's downtoning this year? If you can, try to improve in illustration - still drawing - so that you can come back to the animation canvas even stronger... and also, try out crazy-ass ideas instead of letting your hand autopilot something bland. Maybe even try two or three mofos on the screen interacting, putting some obstacles in that mofo, etc. Improvements, in this case, come from your ability to clearly and artistically express your ideas the way you want 'em.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 am

zomfg it's tigre
I suddenly got super early psuda nostalgia :innocent:

I noticed after observing the individual frames of your sword swing, you seem uncomfortable with foreshortening. If you drew in one or two frames of the arm extended right towards the camera, the entire motion would have more depth.

Keep us posted on your continue progress with any new progress animations or drawings. Show us what you got, man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Back to top Go down
Tigre

Tigre

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

So, I dedicated about an hour and a half into continuing this (for some reason the blur/glow symbols terribly lag for me on truploader, I hope they don't lag for you, otherwise you won't be able to view the animation properly :( )
http://www.truploader.com/view/433846
Yeah, that's a guy breathing fire. Yup, I like fire. xP I just stopped there cause I have absolutely no idea how to continue it from then on, I just let my hand freely swipe around the tablet and do the first thing that comes to my mind. I know the fire is a little messed up, but I really can't be arsed to fix it.
Back to top Go down
tocksique

tocksique

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 pm

That's so ill! Continue it Please. I want to see more of this sexy shiiiz
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Ooohhh shiny!

As Hitorio said, boosting your drawing skills will definitely help you out with your animations.
I suck balls at foreshortening, and it seems, as Edyrem stated earlier, that you also need to work on that, like me.
Keep this up though, it's good to see you active again!
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:20 am

Edyrem wrote:
zomfg it's tigre
I suddenly got super early psuda nostalgia :innocent:

...I got none. Hard to believe, Tigre, but I barely remember yo ass.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 am

tsk tsk tsk
I'd expect sharper memory from you, hito :angry:

@Tigre
You went too easy by just zooming into a side view of his face while he ran. This is a clear sign of someone who doesn't storyboard. You know what to do next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back again.   So, I'm back again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I'm back again.
Page 1 of 1