Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice!!! *UPDATE 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CubeX

Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 am

:D SUP?
I am new,so don't hate on me plz. cool

*Punch
http://www.fileize.com/view/bf2005db-f17/

So...the neck is wobbly and there is resizing.
If I didn't do something good,please tell me.

*Update 1

Here is a new anim I made a few days ago,it is just a rust breaker because I didn't animate for a month,maybe more :coy:

*Archer
http://www.fileize.com/view/fc5a22ec-46e/

Ignore the arrow,it is pretty crappy.

Last edited by CubeX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I didn't post anything!!!)
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

there is no hate here! psuda is a big ol happy family of incredibly helpful artistists!

I think that animation was fine, but im not really in the seat to give criticism. but anyway... theres not really anything wrong with it other than the slight wobbliness

Just try to exaggerate your anticipation more. maximum anticipation equals maximum force. and +10 realism.

Example: http://www.fileize.com/view/0ac7aa76-74d/
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

The critique that I'd give depends on what you were trying to do in your animation. What...was...your...intention? What were you aiming for? There a certain feel that you were trying out? What you did was launch an arrow onto a random spot on the battlefield. Yeah, the arrow looks like a great accomplishment when it hits that patch of land, but the great sense is negated if you were aiming for a different patch of land. Tell me where you set your eyes and I'll try to give you some knowledge about how to rape what's in your path.
Back to top Go down
CubeX

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 am

I was aiming for nothing,just a random punch.
This is like my 4th fullbody animation that I have ever made.
I will try to keep this post updated as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Hm. Gotcha. Your punch does look like a mix of stylization and real physics, though from that anim alone, it's hard to gauge your skill. Throw in moar animayshuns plawks! and, uh... have fun with 'em.
Back to top Go down
CubeX

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 am

UPDATED!!!
:)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:00 am

That looks good except for the curve as opposed to angled string on the bow.

...looks like you're doing pretty strongly on tops-only. You ready to advance to the next stage? Y'know, full-bodily views? Another layer of kinetic interactions to battle. You'll get buff. :P
Back to top Go down
CubeX

PostSubject: Y u so epic?   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:37 am

Hitorio wrote:
That looks good except for the curve as opposed to angled string on the bow.

...looks like you're doing pretty strongly on tops-only. You ready to advance to the next stage? Y'know, full-bodily views? Another layer of kinetic interactions to battle. You'll get buff. :P

Thanx Hitorio,I just made this so I can brake the rust.I didn't animate for a long time.
:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice!!! *UPDATE 1   Practice!!! *UPDATE 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice!!! *UPDATE 1
Page 1 of 1