Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon fight practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

Weapon fight practice Empty
PostSubject: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 am

beauty, pure and simple. i really love your animations, bud. id probably enjoy it more if you drew characters over your roughs, but either way its still beautiful..... maybe some background music would make this an 11/10 . but for now i guess its a puny 10/10
Back to top Go down
Miccool

PostSubject: Re: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 am

Hey hulaloo.. I like the top down view thingy in the beginning. You're keys are getting better!
Back to top Go down
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

PostSubject: Re: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Yes... hell yes.
The power of the Sakuga is embedded into your anibloodstream. I loved the short jump over the spear that Killer executed... that I suspect may have been done on 4s if not 3s. The motion of killer teleporting above Spearman before the fatal strike was sick. Nasssty. You gots dat killer instinct that AniBattlers need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon fight practice   Weapon fight practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon fight practice
Page 1 of 1