Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nutcracker

samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight Empty
PostSubject: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Hey i'm new, i like easytoon so i guess thats what you'll be seeing from me.
Here's a blank full-body i made a while a go.

samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight Samurai_v_gunslinger_777
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

welcome :)

lol why would you add 'fullbody ' in the title of this thread when you're in the fullbody section? EVERYTHING is fullbody here!

Cool animation btw. like your emphasis on slow motion :P in fact i love it!

i suggest you work on drawing and justbeing more 3 dimensional with your angles to really make your style shine.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 am

Nutcracker.

Here's what I'm thinkin'.
Your slow motion - awesome, for the most part. The execution of the most badass portions of the fight that you displayed, such as the sword slicing through the bullet - Win. Like Edyrem said, though, adding more angles would enhance and strengthen said Win.
Seeing the bullet split from a 3/4th angle would sprinkle the needed amounts of Epic over that shot.

Second Idea:
I am guessing that you animate from scratch and use whatever idea flies into your head - for the actual choreography, that is.
-The swordsman ran in a straight line and all of the bullets missed. o.o
-The gunman did nothing as his brain was hacked in two.
For higher levels of fighting, have them react to one another. That's what makes it a fight.
If you take all of the angles away from the animation and look at it from a single camera angle the entire time, they are basically standing there, then one person runs at the other and kills him.

Work on that choreography. Impawtant schitt. I'm sure it'll improve, though.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am

nice animation nutcracker and i agree with hitorio and edyrem btw i've always loved the small fullbody anims you posted on FA :D keep it up
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

Lol hitorio Im gonna need to absorb that choreography advice you just gave.

My 'run run' animation had the same problem. So much cinematic action going on, that the fight itself didn't seem so basic even though it was. I'll definitely put more effort into choreography.

But in the end, one SHOULD sprinkle his animations with cinematic win to make it better.
I think I just hit two birds with one stone as far as learning goes today!
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 am

That was pretty awesome. I really like how long it was, not some really short thing like most good easytoons. Good job man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight   samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

samurai vs gunslinger full-body fight
Page 1 of 1