Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Body Collab at FA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viruskid

Full Body Collab at FA Empty
PostSubject: Full Body Collab at FA   Full Body Collab at FA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

hey, im viruskid, im Brand new here (some people may know me from else were) and i am here, today, tellin you guys that ive set up a Full body collab over at FA, cool
i was talkin with Miccool and he referenced me here. so if you guys are interested in the collab, please comment on the page and in the FA forum aswell,
http://fluidanims.com/FAelite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28019

please join, the more people that come, the more chance of FB being incorperated into the future of FA
....and its generally just good to animate :)
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Full Body Collab at FA   Full Body Collab at FA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

ah hello there virus!
I was already considering your Collab here.
Anyway i would suggest that you would start out with the are you new here section.

And it seems to me you are only here to get people from this site to help out with your collab.
Ofcourse i hope that that it not true.
Anyway what got you into FB animations?
And could we see some animation in the animation section?
Back to top Go down
viruskid

PostSubject: Re: Full Body Collab at FA   Full Body Collab at FA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:59 am

uhm ok sure
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Full Body Collab at FA   Full Body Collab at FA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Hm, that's interesting. You might as well just stick around here though, for your FB art. You're just swimming upstream by trying to get Psudan users into FA lol
Most users here are fullbody animators from FA that wanted to find someplace like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Body Collab at FA   Full Body Collab at FA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Body Collab at FA
Page 1 of 1