Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st fullbody sketch out ever :O

Go down 
+2
SethX
kidkei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kidkei

kidkei

1st fullbody sketch out ever :O Empty
PostSubject: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 pm

It kinda.... was mostly stickfigures it seems (to me at least) The parts where it WAS fullbody seemed nice to me :D it was a bit fast though... i liked it.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:45 am

Whenever I see someone mention fullbody here I almost know it's going to be 50% stick.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

How about a twist:
Read every other animation thread here for C'n'C that fits your needs. You'll find a retardedly huge occurrence in which we say the same things repeatedly. The advice I'd give you has been repeated. Go and see what crystals of wisdom you can dig up.

Also:
Edyrem wrote:
Whenever I see someone mention fullbody here I almost know it's going to be 50% stick.
:tease:
Back to top Go down
kidkei

kidkei

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Ight man, I'll look up :D
And Edyrem it was supposed to be sticks, then it changed :)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm

@hitorio; Ironically, that suggestion itself has also reared its face in many threads. ;P

@kid; ah, I see. But still, even the fullbody parts are like, fat sticks.
Back to top Go down
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:52 am

stick !!!
Back to top Go down
kidkei

kidkei

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Well I think I got a bit better with this one
http://www.fileize.com/view/17d32ef4-20d/

I still need to add necks n bodily structures and stuff
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:35 am

Slightly (but not much) better - they're thicker now. Apply anatomy to them, y'know what I mean? Actually flesh out hands and such.
^ ..which is basically what you recognized for yourself.
If you find yourself unable to do that now, focus on drawing so that you can unlock true fullbody potential. >: D
^ the advice that was repeated in other threads.

...Try references to get a feel for how the faces should look, maybe. Learn some numerical anatomy. How to draw books, maybe? Check our Resources thread. >: D *Teleport*
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:50 am

Better.

On the leg shot where you don't see anything else, he doesn't seem to have any hips. Look at your legs or any picture of legs. They don't converge on the same joint.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am

Nice one, Hitorio! I really expect people to look for stuff about what they want to know, instead of hoping for comments and stuff from animators on psuda.
On the comments about the animation, I agree with what was stated above.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:22 am

buddy. BUDDY. When animating ... fullbody.... you should at least try to draw anatomy like your doing a real drawing as opposed to an animation. and i KNOW you can draw >:C
Example;
1st fullbody sketch out ever :O 884991kidkhelp
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Fullbody Swag.

Also, something I forgot to mention in my last post, look up on some cinema fundamentals such as the art of composition in visual storytelling. Your shots that contained the feet were pretty awkward to me as the viewer. Felt like you zoomed in too close on the good action - claustrophobic. You wanna think about laying out the shot to convey the information that you want.
Back to top Go down
kidkei

kidkei

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Okay, so what I got from this (Which is what I needed so thanks)

-Look for info and resources myself instead of asking for comments on Psuda
-Actually make structural characters instead of stumpy little figures
-Work on cinematic angles and what-not

Thanks alot guys, next sketch out you guys see from me will be much improved
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 pm

kidkei wrote:

-Look for info and resources myself alongside asking for comments on Psuda

...Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 am

Lol, I didn't see Hitorio's response before I posted mine.

Solid advice all over this thread. Have fun with your next tests kidkei :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st fullbody sketch out ever :O   1st fullbody sketch out ever :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st fullbody sketch out ever :O
Page 1 of 1