Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play this game with me

Go down 
+4
Hitorio
SethX
Jettzin
Creativename
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Creativename

Creativename

Play this game with me Empty
PostSubject: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 am

Today is Wednsday. I will leave my Toribash game online so we can play it.

I don't know the specs but it is less laggy than Maya.
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 pm

I chose the name "Stemreason" and am being torn in half by white belts.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:08 pm

LOL i love that game when i was little bro
ill see what i can do on the weekend :D
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

I'll try to play with you guys some time... i used to be a nolifer back when i played that! i think i was a 2nd dan black belt or something.
EDIT: oh yeah my name on there is kendrakul . although i think its "LDR[Reaper]Kendrakul"
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Speaking as an animator and not a gamer, these moves are creative melee inspiration. Fun. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm

I just created an account, my name is tomtommer
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

I love this game, even though i suck at it. I'm Iallen.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Lmao this shit. I have an old account. I think it's called Function, cause malfunction was too long.

I suck at this so much hahaha
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 am

After playing for 30 minutes a while ago, at first I was like:
OH BOY! AS AN ANIMATOR, I'M SURE I'LL TAP SOME SERIOUS ASS AT THIS."

Then I was like:
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Just installed and tried it. This is fun as fuck. Uke is tearing me apart, but I really want to gain some skill and challenge friends.

Edit:
Fought De8, Got onto the social aspect of Toribash, witnessed some pros in action. DAMN. This is like GunZ. These guys are Gods. Toribash is that meth.

Edit: I beat Uke.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 am

Finally logged on. My character is PINK! :D :D

Name's FUNCTION
find me some time
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Log: Learning more fundamentals such as keeping balance when thrown near the ground by way of stepping, leaping to kick a ho, and redirecting air throws, which I've been pretty awesome at. Beating Uke more and more often, though I haven't been ripping him apart. I've just been reversing his throws. Beat some peeps online, so I know that I don't suck as much as some other guys on this thread say they do. Next goal: accuracy with powerful kicks and punches as well as maneuverability.

The mods are awesome.

Screenname: Hitorio. You know. :P
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 am

Feeling peer pressure to join yet still so uninterested in the game xD
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 am

*Lowers coffee mug and folds hands unto table*
Tell us about your first experience with Toribash.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 pm

I finally dismembered Uke! Usually I end up grabbing him and falling down with him on top of me and moving my legs in weird ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play this game with me   Play this game with me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play this game with me
Page 1 of 1