Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?

Go down 
+2
Hitorio
Jettzin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jettzin

Jettzin

why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? Empty
PostSubject: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

it looks fast on the swf and when i click test movie
but when i press enter to run through it
it seems a bit slower
thats why my animation needs to be eased more cuz i usually never test my anim and it looks faster on the swf :P
anyway to make playing though the animation the same speed as the swf?
cuz im to lazy to just go through contorl and then click test movie when i cna just play enter and it plays :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

My guess is that Flash is experiencing lag of some sort...but I'm not entirely sure.

Try pimp-slapping it.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Hitorio wrote:
My guess is that Flash is experiencing lag of some sort...but I'm not entirely sure.

Try pimp-slapping it.
tryed that :P
didnt work :(
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:25 pm

lmao don't resort to 'enter' to literally watch your animations. Always test movie because playing it on enter is literally going through the timeline, which is laggy and you wont see ur stuff right.

so, solution: hold CTRL before holding ENTER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah, Edyrems right, but here are other shortcuts ull need to learn by heart

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT

next frame >
Prev frame <
CTRL+S Save
CTRL+ENTER = Play
CTRL+Z = Undo
CTRL+Y = Redo
CTRL+A =Select all
CTRL+C = Copy
CTRL+X = Cut
CTRL+V = Past
HOLD ALT = Duplicate
B = brush
H = Hand
Forgot pain bucket one o.o even though i use it alot
CTRL + ZOOM IN
CTR: - ZOOM OUT
SHIFT + Resize= semetrical
those are the ones i know by heart, they do help alot o.o
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 am

Other epic shortcuts, especially if you get quick at them:
CTRL + SPACE + CLICK = Zoom in
CTRL + SPACE + ALT + CLICK = Zoom out
V = Normal selection
And i think paint bucket is K

(lol, and F5, F6 and F7 of course)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 am

God bless that V button.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 am

CTRL + F3 = Properties, at least, in Flash CS4 it is. quite useful.
F8 =convert to symbol.
N = Line tool
Ctrl + G = Group selected objects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh i forgot about the most important key xD

F5 = Extend frame
F6 = Duplicate
F7 = Blank keyframe
F8 = Convert to symbol
F9 = Actions pannel
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Well if we're going into the direction of the bare necessities..
" , " and " . " for going backwards and forwards on the timeline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Ive already said this
< > :tease:
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm

not quite though, as the " < : sign is achieved by holding shift, same goes for the other one.

by not holding shift and pressing those buttons you get the comma and the period.
Big difference :-P
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm

F9 is probably my most used shortcut though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

naw, only if you know actionscript *cough cough malfunction*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Tom wrote:
not quite though, as the " < : sign is achieved by holding shift, same goes for the other one.

by not holding shift and pressing those buttons you get the comma and the period.
Big difference :-P

:P who gives two shits they look like arrows >.> and thats how u should remember them
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 pm

actually I imagine them as , and . lololol

to each his own though
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 am

By holding spacebar you get the hand tool , when you release the spacebar you go back to your previous tool.
This is alot easier than switching tools all the time.
same goes for ctrl (selection tool)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Now that's useful stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah thats really awsome i prefer that over the original hotkey
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Plus if you get good at Ctrl + Space + Click and Ctrl + Alt + Space + Click you can navigate around really quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 am

Malfunction wrote:
Plus if you get good at Ctrl + Space + Click and Ctrl + Alt + Space + Click you can navigate around really quickly and easily.

wow thats a weird hotkey that i'm not used to... I'll adapt though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?   why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is it that my swf's look faster than my animation when i play on flash?
Page 1 of 1