Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do you guys balance school animation and life?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jettzin

Jettzin

how do you guys balance school animation and life? Empty
PostSubject: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

cuz i feel that i animate too much
and i feel like that i shouldnt animate as much
but i feel that if i dont animate enough i wont learn or get better at it :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:01 pm

LOL nigga its suummer here LMAO, and with middle school i barely did homework and usually got B's, athough with highschool im gana try alot harder and will probubly animate very little on week days and alot on weekends :P dosnt really matter how much you animatate aslong as you ut 100% effort into each animation you'll exelarate FAST
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

De8struction wrote:
LOL nigga its suummer here LMAO, and with middle school i barely did homework and usually got B's, athough with highschool im gana try alot harder and will probubly animate very little on week days and alot on weekends :P dosnt really matter how much you animatate aslong as you ut 100% effort into each animation you'll exelarate FAST
lolz yeah
im just gonna animate my but off n saturdays or something
buut focusing on other things helps you too :3
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 am

de8 is right on the money for this one.

Just animate YOUR BEST during the weekends.
Most successful friendships are the ones where you only hang out in the weekend.

Should work with hobbies too.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

I don't go to school currently, building my portfolio in animation to get accepted to an animation college next year hopefully...

I work at a customer service callcenter, sucks like HELL but it pays money for me to buy the pc/tablet set-up that I soooo want!..

I draw every second at work, to keep my sane.. doodling is so relaxing.
I animate when I get home/ during weekends/ nights.
Don't overwork yourself. have limits, but break them if you have that amazing "I CAN DO THISSSSS" Feeling. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 am

Yeah, for sure. Hey tom, do you use computers in that call center? Because if you downloaded a portable flash into your usb... and brought your tablet....
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 am

Oh how I wish I could.
It's not allowed to use the computer for anything else than work-related stuff.
installing a tablet is OMFG YOU DIE :rage: - forbidden.

Also, there's basically maybe a minute at most in between calls, so I don't have time to work on anything properly.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 am

My balance:
Same as everyone else, but art schitt gets done at school as well. =3
...oh, and even if I have school work to take care of, nothing contains me when I'm more inspired than usual. All-nighters on Tuesdays. :P
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 am

That sucks tom lol
Oh well, work is work. I'd spend some money on a pen and flip books / post-it's :P
I used to dazzle my classmates with whatever random stickfigure flipbook shit I come up with.
It was better animated and more creative than my other animations, but they were just generally more appealed to the one I made with the view zooming into sasuke's sharingan pupil. Really novice stuff too, but they're not animators. :P

No, I don't have them anymore. D:
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm

:D you can animate in you happy day or some shit school in the morning draw in the afternoon lol
-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you guys balance school animation and life?   how do you guys balance school animation and life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you guys balance school animation and life?
Page 1 of 1