Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test transforming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bax3r

Bax3r

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/728044
mmhm ...
i dont know how to draw thats why my anatomy is off i should look up tuts and practice like shit i know... >.< but... its this bether than the last one?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 am

That was interesting. You should practice in really understanding the depth and shape of things so you can select where you put your lines in for the muscles, and just how deeply you should draw those lines.

How do you go about doing that? I'll tell you right now if you take what i'm saying literally you'll lose patience quickly and get frustrated.
Building skill really takes long but it still happens. And the only way skill is built is with those daily little things.

Draw using www.posemaniacs.com as reference. Do it every day. I's the little stuff that makes a shift in your skill level.
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: kay...   Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Ok im just wondering if that helps if i do it with a mouse D: ?
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Just draw on a piece of paper dude.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Wow, apparantly some people honestly don't know anything anymore about traditional ways of drawing/ animation.
Good to see your post Malfunction!

Carry a sketchbook or any form of paper around wherever you go, get a pen or pencil ( I prefer a pen, as it doesn't need sharpening and can't break the tip, and it's just doodling anyway )
This way, you can draw anywhere, anytime.
practice makes perfect!
Back to top Go down

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Dude i drew stuff with a mouse for a long time :P its not impossible, in fact what i consider to be my best drawing is with a mouse
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Malfunction wrote:
Just draw on a piece of paper dude.

Sensibility FOR THE WIIIINNNNNNNNNNN :rage: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:16 am

Awesome i drew about 5 sketches and im improving yay =D btw can some1 tell me there msn i need to chat to some1 D: XD
Back to top Go down

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 am

my msn is on my profile :O
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: It wont let me see it   Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:37 am

It wont let me see it :rage: can you just tell me it cool
Back to top Go down

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:39 am

de8struction@gmail.com :P, when i first started i wanted someones msn who FB animated too, it dose help
Back to top Go down
Bax3r

Bax3r

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Awesome =3   Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 am

I added you :evil: i shaw take over the world with this victory >: D!!
Back to top Go down

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 am

._. ...k, lmao
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 am

Time for a topic on this request, check the general board for the topic to post contact information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test transforming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test transforming    Test transforming  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test transforming
Page 1 of 1