Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream animation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:51 pm

i had a really good idea for an animation idk if i will follow trough with it but im gana try
i looked up how to control your dreams (because i looked it p a few years ago with no results) but i found this thing called lucid dreaming and it basicly lets u conroll your dreams its pretty cool but sense i might not keep a dream log cause i just dont feel ;like waking up 4 times night i wana make an animation of it just tell me what u guys think of this idea i think it will be very fun to animate
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am

I'll be damned!

btw you ought to keep a dream log if you wanna master lucid dreaming.

When you realize you're dreaming, try to spin around if you start losing connection to the dream. It helps to keep you from waking up.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 am

We'll be damned!

I haven't mastered lucid dreaming, but when I do have that epic dream one day, I WILL animate it.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 am

I've had a few lucid dreams myself. Super fun, but very hard to achieve. I often considered making an animation from some of the stuff that happened, but mostly ended up just doodling it in workbooks lol.
You should watch Waking Life. It's an animated movie set in a lucid dream. Pretty trippy.
Back to top Go down

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks guys and im watching that movie right now it is tripy as hell but so far pretty good
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 am

Malfunction wrote:
I've had a few lucid dreams myself. Super fun, but very hard to achieve. I often considered making an animation from some of the stuff that happened, but mostly ended up just doodling it in workbooks lol.
You should watch Waking Life. It's an animated movie set in a lucid dream. Pretty trippy.

lol yeah lucid dreams do give the whackiest and coolest ideas.

You guys ever watch vanilla sky? Not COMPLETELY based on lucid dreams, but that definitely plays a big part in the movie. And it's a fucking great movie in general, the type that's hated by many and loved by many more.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I watched Vanilla Sky when I was too young to remember the events of it.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:50 am

You have to watch it again. Just very entertaining movie in general, especially due to Tom Cruise's performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream animation   Dream animation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream animation
Page 1 of 1