Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 am

how old are u Edyrem? just curious i picture you being like 14 or something like me
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:08 pm

He is older than I am.
I'm 16.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm

O snap yall niggas are old Haha i guess i dont feel so bad about you two being alot better than i am
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 am

lol that's the spirit de8! Sooner or later you'll be just as good as we are at this moment. Unless you slack off O_O!

Yeah i'm 17 btw
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 am

This is mostly to show off my badass signature, but hey guys.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:14 am

i see no signature and i thought you guys were mine and d8 age, well now i know i feel abit better but your not that much older, so i gotta practice, ok im gone now :o :arrow:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Only Edyrem gets a bad ass signature >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks for the reminder; I will get one further down the line.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm

hey duo. :)

lolololo signature restrictions ftw :]

Oh alright... *allows signatures*
Back to top Go down
U_KID=21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

Saw it on FA when it came out. Joined. Forgot. Remembered. Now i'm here and will be on more often than never. Im black, and live in canada. I like drinking(juice ect.), sports, drawing, painting, sleeping, anime/manga, music gaming and of course animating. I hope to improve on my fullbody abilities here :D . BTW imma be 14 next month.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:57 pm

This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 am

Hey guys, I'm gonna go for a while :]

http://www.fluidanims.com/FAelite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1925&p=138595#p138595

Keep up the good work. Hope to see some legendary animations when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey good luck with your stuff bro :P
Back to top Go down
Shinitobi

Shinitobi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am

Hello, The name is Shinitobi. But on the net I go by many names. (like Uzumakihero for example.)
I am still somewhat a pivot animator, but like what flash could do. I loss my interest in doing anything and stopped for a while. It was thanks to de8struction that I found this place (I have always wanted to find a place like this.) I took a peek at some forums already and am very inspired. Hopefully this community will welcome me with open hands and see something from me. :D
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Good to have you here!
I'm rather proud of how this forum treats its' members.
You can ask anybody anything, just keep in mind that even though our critiques may sometimes sound harsh, they are always in your best interest. Keep posting vids of progression for us all to see how you are doing!
Back to top Go down
Rabstar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Rawr.
EDYREM YOU DISSAPEARED FOR SO LONG >:c
Yay I found where you are >_> :rage:

Anyways...Intro:

Hey, I'm Rabstar. I animate stick figures, but have experimented with fullbody several times. I hope that after a short period of time in this forum, my understand and intrest in fullbody will grow...or increase...yeah....w/e >_> <_<
lol.
If you want to see some of mah anims, hurr they are:

http://rabstar.deviantart.com
http://truploader.com/author/rabstar (scroll to the bottom for the more recent ones)

Yeah....I think that's it...
Back to top Go down
killerkb

killerkb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 am

Nice little thing you got running here Edyrem.
Now about me.

My name is Kevin Bors. I'm a 21 year old Dutch ginger kid. (Yes, that means I'm from the Netherlands, and I've got red'ish hair) .
I love to animate, voice act and make music. I've always wanted to do fullbody animation, but got stuck with stick's instead. Not saying I don't enjoy it, but I think its time to move on.
Other than that, I'm spoiled, I'm a sadist, and I love the slightest amount of violence. (So expect to see allot of that, in my anims).
I'm sure we'll get along just fine!

Cheers,

Kevin Bors. (Killerkb)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinbors.com
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 am

Ginger? You?
Then the rumors about souls are true...

Welcome to my humble abode, Mr. Bors. I hope you find yourself very comfortable here. Be sure to let that post be the first of many! Give other animators your helpful critiquing, don't feel too uncomfortable about dishing out your animation tests, because we're all too eager to give you a helping hand.

I hope you can manage living in this forum without having ban/lock powers :P

/e: And try to keep the sadism on the down low when you're here, if you please... it's imperative that this place sets an encouraging atmosphere in the realm of artwork.
Back to top Go down
Merdi

Merdi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi there, im Merdi *ta da*. I like most other, started out with pivot, and did tons of stuff in that, ive always been interested in FB but since i dont have a tablet, i have to do the frames in hand, then colour, then import into flash, wich is a pain in da butt. But anyways, i still am gonna do it, as i love animating. Also, i have a bad habit of connection with people REALLY fast, so dont be suprised if i call you my friend after a short while.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 am

I respect you so much Merdi. I'd be happy to call you my friend :D
Back to top Go down
Merdi

Merdi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 am

Good to see you on Psuda, Merdi, Don't worry about calling people your friends, we're all very welcoming and all share the same passion.
Can't wait to see some of your stuff!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:04 am

Malfunction wrote:

I LOL'D at your avatar.
I also respect you so much, Merdi. You do the frames on paper then put them in flash? Now that's dedication.
And don't worry about friendship. We love friends lol.

Back to your animation thing, I don't wanna spam this topic but I'll say this:
Draw the storyboard and important frames, then import to flash, outline your original drawings with the line tool, then color THAT.

Then draw in-between frames with the line tool.
Back to top Go down
Merdi

Merdi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 am

Edyrem wrote:
Malfunction wrote:

I LOL'D at your avatar.
I also respect you so much, Merdi. You do the frames on paper then put them in flash? Now that's dedication.
And don't worry about friendship. We love friends lol.

Back to your animation thing, I don't wanna spam this topic but I'll say this:
Draw the storyboard and important frames, then import to flash, outline your original drawings with the line tool, then color THAT.

Then draw in-between frames with the line tool.

Drawing with the line tool? Im not very good at using the tools in flash, i mostly just use it to put it all together, so im afraid the in-between frames would look to shitty, compared to the keys, wich would create a weird effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 am

I would like to se some of your animations, because ive almost done the same thing
but it takes way to long without a multiple scanner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next