Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 am

Touma wrote:
welcome!
so i hope you don't mind asking but could you show us some of your past anims?
yeah, in the aniamtion section

Last edited by Hulalaoo on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 am

(Psst... post these anims in the animation section...I'll discuss 'em in your thread.)
Edit: Disregard the "delete" part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am

He needs to be in the tournament! ^
Back to top Go down
kwamar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 am

Hi i am kwamar bozeman, i fellow artist and a developing animator
i hope to have fun with u all ^_^

i wish to make my art come to life tho
so i hope to learn much here : D
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 am

Welcome here, Kwamar, where are you from exactly?
Also, have you animated something before?
If so, please put it up and post it in the animation section :)
Back to top Go down
kwamar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 am

yes ive been animating for 5 years now tom :D
but not FB sadly :C
but im a wonderfful artist

im from jacksonville florida, but born in bermuda :3

ill try and find my good anims
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 am

How'd ya find Psuda, Wonderful Artist?
Back to top Go down
kwamar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 am

i found it from my fellow friend kyrin ^_^
he helped me find this
glad he did too
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:41 am

Heh. Our popularity's one large and compressed assemblage of connections.
Velcome.
How about looking into your animator mentality as well? What kinda stuff do you like? What are your inspirations? What's your favorite part of animating?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

Kwamar welcome, mate. Kyrin brought you here, so I'm assuming you're more or less his skill... I'll just wait and see your artwork :)
Back to top Go down
Roderick

Roderick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 am

My Name is Roderick, I'm 14 years old. And yes, I have a framemash
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 am

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!

Hi Roderick, have you browsed the site so far?
Tell us some more about your animation history and desired future.
Link to your frame mash account if you have some animations on there to show your fellow Psudans.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am

that qoute was the first thing i was thinking about and
AMERICA FCK YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 am

14. You seem like you're ripe for the teaching. May your animation experiences spur extensive growth... Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 71136_56548075966_979253_n
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

American, eh? Welcome aboard, let's see what you're aboot!

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 Beaver-mountie
Back to top Go down
AngelXMikey

AngelXMikey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 am

Yo the names Michael McBride, been animating for 3 years, been using Flash for 1. I'm currently going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh to eventually make my own anime. My biggest inspiration is Akira Toriyama's DragonBall Z, I've been watching since I was i 3rd grade and still love it. I base my style off his work. I'll occasionally do a cute video for my girlfriend, but I usually stick to fighting, I was more of a stick figure animator at first, but this past year I've started developing my skills at full body. Anyway it was nice for me to invited here, soooo HELLLOOOOO EVERYBODY!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 am

Nice to see you here!
remember to put anims up in the animation section so we can give some tips aswell.
(P.Si think i should be a FB scout for our website:p)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Heh. FB Scout isn't an official position. Every Psudan freelances that schitt. Every section of this organism assimilates nikkas.

Michael McBride... I was contemplating going to an Art Institute [of Chicago] so that I could possibly open the gates to a professional career, but I'm getting talk from mother that it's not a good idea to go to an art college straight from high school and that I should complete four years of a regular college and then pump some years in art school. O.o You're freaking there already! I'm curious as to what your plans are, because this college shit is troublesome.

...you said that you wanted to make your own anime. This means that you want to go professional
Spoiler:
The typical American 2d animation industry absolutely hates anime and might try to rape you if you bring them some DBZ-styled animation. If you know that already, though, I'm guessing that you're training to increase your power in many animation-based skills so that you can transition between your preferred style and your professional style or perhaps meld the two.
Since you implied professional, though, this means that we'll have to brutally harass you to increase your strength. We'll see if you've got the willpower of a pro...which I hope ya do since you're in one of the Art Institutes.

...welcome.
Back to top Go down
Moran

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 am

Hello, Mine name is Moran on sites and forums. Ive been animating sticks for about 2 and a half year. Now i started doing fullbody. Im still new but im practising and i hope that ill be a great FB animator with your help.
Back to top Go down
http://realmoran.deviantart.com/
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 JUNCg

...Velcome to 'ze clan of fullbody animators.
This is the base in which assassins are raised and trained in order to combat the evils of limitation and to strike targets such as the popularly known Newgrounds Portal (We must bomb it... possibly throughout the course of this tournament).
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:25 pm

*Applauds Touma*
Sir you are doing it right. We should follow your example. :)

The two of you, welcome. I hope you guys stick around and sniff into the library of threads we've got... I'll tell you, there's lots of good info in many of those threads. If you really want to get an edge over other noobs, read those threads and become wiser for it.

Hitorio we would rape the shit out of Newgrounds' top 50. xD
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am

Eh, hello. I'm not new to animating per say, but new to this site and FB animating, having been animating sticks for like, over a year. I'd like to think im pretty decent at it but w/e. I assume if I want to advance in animation I need to start fullbody animating, and I now sethx, we started talking, and he told me to join psuda. so I did. and..im here. :|
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 pm

So many new members! I love it!

Hi to all I haven't greeted before. I hope you like Psuda so far!
Definitely browse the forum for past threads, as we have a shitload of useful stuff on Psuda floating around for your eyes to see.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 Begin
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 am

Good to have you, neon. I like your resolve. I'm sure you will see a globe of usable information in the Artistic Help & Discussion forum, and you could also find me on IRC if you ever need anything. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next