Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samurai Champloo Fan animation

Go down 
+2
Hitorio
Edyrem
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Samurai Champloo Fan animation Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

UNFINISHED Story boards

Samurai Champloo Fan animation Samura10

The skeleton will be very skinny and rectangular because that's what I thought their skeleton would look like after watching episode 1

Part 1 [Skeleton]
http://www.truploader.com/view/795516&lb=n

Part 2 [Outline]
http://www.truploader.com/view/751552

Part 3 [Tweaking]
http://www.truploader.com/view/565497

The finished version will be in photoshop, and hopefully it looks like the real anime ;D

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey, that is not bad :)
I think you've got something here :D

Is the character going to do anything else? Just wondering.
I like the end result of that rough animation, though.

However, you seem to believe that just because those samurai have lean bodies that they've got loose looking bodies and brittle shape. OU CONTRARE! Give them proper body frames and real muscles, just keep them lean and athletic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Umm but it's supposed to look like the anime Haha, there covered by baggy clothing and there arms are like toothpicks haha
Ill make an animation with good anatomy dont worry, but this isnt that animation :)

also he will do alot more theres a story board :O
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah even with the loose clothing you can still fit proper width shoulders in there.

Looking forward to the rest of the storyboard :D
Would you like to share it with us so that maybe we can help you improve it?

To critique your first drawing:

Your faces are flat, and don't really have depth yet. Slowly but surely, you're still getting better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 pm

LOL thats a jole, look at the whole story board I put 4 mins tops into this, I'm takeing a few pictures of my sketch book now.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Oh my. A remake of Mugen vs Jin, with the exact same dialogue and everything (despite a few removed-lines)! You're making a point that says "This is MY version..how it should've happened".
I wonder how the phuck you are going to animate Mugen to live up to his potential. This schitt I'm interested in.

Edyrem, have you seen this phucking fight? ...or any of Samurai Champloo for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 pm

lol... Actually, Hitorio I DO remember the part where Mugen goes 'Better yet!' but none of the preceding or following dialogue. I'm just tryin'a be supportive x_x

De8struction wrote:
LOL thats a jole, look at the whole story board I put 4 mins tops into this, I'm takeing a few pictures of my sketch book now.

Samurai Champloo Fan animation 8mr6g4kgp_untitled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:47 pm

And yeah i really thought Mugen could have been animated better, and it was too short :P
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Edy-rem:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:41 pm

I posted some of my sketch book :P
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

hehe, the animated character has octopus arms.

I recommend using actual storyboards that are premade to organize your drawngs, it will be easier that way. also, can you show us some longer anims? really curious about what you're capable of with those characters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 pm

;P mugen has really skinny arms and thats what they look like, also then loger anim you see will be the finished one, and my story boards ork fine for me D:
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 am

I really like the style !

(his left foot is sliding over the ground when he stands up,it looks as if he's putting all his weight on to his right foot.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 am

Yeah i wanted his left foot to slide over i didnt intend to make it look like his weight is on his right foot, it honestly never crossed my mind
Back to top Go down
Zero713

Zero713

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 am

:D nice
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 am

nice nice not much to see there but keep at it and please make it good cause i love samurai champloo soo much and tbh it would actually hurt my feelings if you rushed this and didn't make the style correct or rushed frames ;-; but good luck :3 look forward to see it finished :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Flax be keepin' it real up in hurr... don't goof up, de8. cool We want art bacon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

yeah maybe :PI want to practice more before i continue
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 am

OOOOOOOOH nononoonononono.... let's not get into that mindset or you'll never get it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Fan animation   Samurai Champloo Fan animation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai Champloo Fan animation
Page 1 of 1