Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prosses of adding detail to Animation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Prosses of adding detail to Animation? Empty
PostSubject: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Is there a prosses of adding detail to a basic flah anim or do u just make a new layer and go about it frame by frame because it seems like adding detail should be a bit easyir than that (i say easyier because i never see to many fuckups in anime or cartoons)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 am

Moved to artistic help/discussion

zzz :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 am

It's called patience.
Most teams that create animations have people solely devoted to colouring and things like that to speed things up.
Just do the manual labour by yourself, because I don't think you have the money to pay someone to do it for you ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Create basic animation
Make a new layer
Create more detailed, cleaner version

repeat any number of times necessary.

Anime doesn't have many fuckups because, as Tom stated, there are teams that have one purpose = to clean the animation very precisely so that there is no wobble or lack of continuity. They have awesome software dedicated to that purpose. That's also why they're professionals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Tomvanharmelen wrote:
It's called patience.
Most teams that create animations have people solely devoted to colouring and things like that to speed things up.
Just do the manual labour by yourself, because I don't think you have the money to pay someone to do it for you ;-)
i never said anything about anyone doing it for me i was simply asking the prosses like is there a better way to add shadeing but i already found a tut on it so ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm

lol i thougt they used flash for most pro animations cause behind the sense on one of my fav animes (Afro samuari) they had a program that look exactly like flash they didnt show the name because i guess the same reason most behind the sense dnt show programs or brands they use but it looked like a jappanesse version of flash cs3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm

I do know that the program depends on the series. I've heard that Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was created using Flash, and that One Piece (in a Toei/other animation studio behind the scenes video) was animated using a combination of many programs, none of which resembled Flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm

theres so much u can do with flash its hard to tell :P lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 am

Afro Samurai, according to your findings, is most likely created with Toonboom, which is another vector based animation program, which can be set up to look like flash, for example with the timeline.
This way, Flash users won't find it difficult to switch to ToonBoom.
Pretty neat feature, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm

the skin isnt the same on toonboom im pretty shure it was flash
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Flash doesnt have a separate japanese version.
Well, the text will be in Kanji, most likely, but nothing else..
If you can provide a screenshot or something, I might be able to help you out, haha
Which tutorial did you find on adding detail, by the way ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:59 pm

O i put it in the forum ...somewere and ill try and find the video on youtube or something it shows u alot how things are done i read the animator servival gude after watching it too cuz trhe thigs they use look so werd and i didnt know the prosses :P i wana put that on the site to (its an e book)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prosses of adding detail to Animation?   Prosses of adding detail to Animation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prosses of adding detail to Animation?
Page 1 of 1