Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hut background for my series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hut background for my series Empty
PostSubject: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok guys, I haven't really said anything about this but I'm working on a series with 15 min episodes
I'm slowly working on it, it should have about 5 eps a season and 3 seasons.
here is a background I painted on photoshop for it
I'm not really impressed with the grass I will redo that later.

Hut background for my series 217718hut-bg

BTW I'm going for a real anime type look, well cartoon, I'm still deciding if I want it to be 'anime'
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Looks pretty nice. Good colors, you're going for that line free style, I like that.
You should go to the next level in detail though, after you get the basic colors down. Then then next level in detail, and the next after that, and so on, until it's a photo. That's extreme though, just try your best.

I'd say practice paint-free quick sketching so you practice in picking better views and background things for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

yeah the first time a painted this bg it was horrible, once i understand photoshop completely and the the painting process I think i will be able to make professional looking backgrounds
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Hell yeah dude that's the way to think.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 am

it seems like one of the bgs for Zetsu
is this gonna be a spin off or something like it but just in flash?
if so then can i voice in it like you promised for the zetsu series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah it is zetsu but ill be nameing it something different, like 'The Second Sun, or 'Horn In The Middle', and yeah you can be a voice :3 ill organize that lazter though i need to finish the character design, because im still debateing on what zetsu should look like xD
Back to top Go down
Kuuzai

Kuuzai

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Does that mean I can be the special FX artist and editor? It will go hard i f i do....But i know how you like to do those type a things on ur own sometimes D; lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:18 pm

idk well see, like i said im not thinking about that stuff yet xD
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:44 pm

De8struction wrote:
yeah it is zetsu but ill be nameing it something different, like 'The Second Sun, or 'Horn In The Middle', and yeah you can be a voice :3 ill organize that lazter though i need to finish the character design, because im still debateing on what zetsu should look like xD
can i help deisgn akuzata and people i will play :P
in the old one i was supposed to play akuzata and the sword teacher i think :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:46 pm

oh, lol naw the story is much different, i was goinf to do something IDK what i was think, its probubly going to be mor like i want it to now anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hut background for my series   Hut background for my series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hut background for my series
Page 1 of 1