Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Vs Pikachu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/461987

1 dislike?
Niggas be hateing
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 am

Very nice to see more from you, homeslice. I hope you win.

To critique, the lightning was very basic looking... you didn't really involve a lot of creativity with making the lightning that was in sasuke's hand. But hey, I guess it got the job done. The lightning sparks were good, and the crumbling effect of the pikachu's lightning was also nice, as well as the disintegrating look of the rocks underneath pikachu.

I must say it's an original idea to put those two characters together... lol quite an unusual match.

Now, you've got good skills so far, but you still have things to practice on!

1. Line Art - Yours still seems a little crooked and rugged. Are you using the pencil tool from flash? Probably shouldn't for this stuff, it doesn't help you.

2. Lighting and Shading - There are two significant light sources on the left and right side of the picture, but the shadows and light reflections on everything tell a different story. Still, you showed effort in shading sasuke's arm and stuff, so I'll give you that. there are still a lot of shadows and highlighting missing.

:D that's all for now, thanks for the artwork.
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am

yeah i had trouble with the lighting :P and it was the first time me useing the pencil tool in photoshop so yeah i agree with you on those
Im gana download a lighting ebook now :D
also didnt want to make the chidori to flashy :P i wanted you to be able to see through it
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am

Dude, good call :D read it and drink it in! It's your LIFE JUICE!
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 am

pretty good ,I like how bits of rocks and boulders get blown away around pikachu .
good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 am

G-war homeslice, when are we gonna see some art or animating by you!?
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am

soon I'm actually scanning some drawings right now , I tried to fill a sketchbook like de8 (< - way harder than I thought it would be )
but I improved my drawing skills by doing so , I haven't animated seriously in a while though.

Last edited by G-war on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah when i started my sketch book i didnt really animate at all :P
but im gana make an animation sketch book :D so i improve in animation and drawing
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 am

Looking forward to it, G-whoa.

I know how you guys feel when you get in that super drawing phase...you get really detached from animating so you can accumulate your actual drawing mentality, then you get into that animating phase where you kind of let go of individual drawings and draw everything with the next and previous frames in mind! XD

Both with animating and just digipainting, I suddenly don't feel like the other's important, yet I inevitably dive into it and think the other is meaningless.

I love that comfortable in-and-out wave. Let's be honest, we can unhook our leashes from art and animation, but they'll always come back shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuke Vs Pikachu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Vs Pikachu   Sasuke Vs Pikachu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Vs Pikachu
Page 1 of 1