Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! Empty
PostSubject: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 am

I've found an amazing site filled with line tests, character model sheets and so much more awesome stuff!!

Go check it out, it's filled with stuff from the animators of the golden age of animation and people like disney's nine old men.
there's also some anime stuff like Akira to be found there!

http://livlily.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
spiffy

spiffy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

ahhh omg i found this like a week ago.

are ugaiz stalking meh

i really like line tests and rough animations. :U and there is some awesome crap on that blog. you should check it.
Back to top Go down
http://mcspifferson.tumblr.com/
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 am

Uh, HOLY FUCK?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 am

So it seems you finally found this topic and the link, eh?
/smartasscomment.

J00 Liek?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 am

Like, fuck yeah dude! This is so fucking neat.

All my ol' favorite disney movies with some of the sketches that birthed the fleshed out scenes I saw.
I had a look at some pocahontas animation :P they have beautiful line consistency, it almost looks like the lines on the face are seriously fucking alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!   Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing site for the line test-enthusiasts!
Page 1 of 1