Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Involves drawing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones

Jones

Involves drawing Empty
PostSubject: Involves drawing   Involves drawing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Anyone else draw or animate too much and get a headache?

I was doing some Loomis studying and was drawing the human figure. And I guess I was concentrating too hard. Felt like a migraine and Im still getting aftershocks

Jus me? ok

Fucking anatomy :rage:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Involves drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Involves drawing   Involves drawing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm

You're boring yourself too much. Don't let it feel like work when you're studying anatomy and stuff like that. Keep yourself entertained with some cool speed painting video playing in a small window at the side of the screen.

When you have the flow of entertainment happening, you don't feel any migraines, or you just don't care about it at all because you're having such a good time learning about mysterious stuff in art that you didn't understand earlier.

I might be wrong though, maybe you're focusing too much on the computer screen and need to go chillax for just a few minutes, looking in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Involves drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Involves drawing   Involves drawing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

^ That.

...to answer your question, I've never gotten a headache from art in my life, even when I was completely zoned into it. It may be a characteristic that not all humans share.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

Involves drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Involves drawing   Involves drawing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Yea, I do bore myself occasionally when I draw. It was probably because I was concentrating so much too. Maybe I'll play music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Involves drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Involves drawing   Involves drawing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Involves drawing
Page 1 of 1