Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psuda Preloader

Go down 
+5
Malfunction
Jettzin
Edyrem
Tom
Hitorio
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SethX

SethX

Psuda Preloader - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Psuda Preloader - Page 4 5956040622111652
yea thats a HUGE pic. anyway thats the only semigood one. its the jacobs ladder/flame one, but instead of the button igniting, the long part of the p drops down and then back up transforming psuda into play.

EDIT: this is offtopic, but does psuda have an IRC? if not, i can make one on Fluidnet, which is fluidanim's server, but hosts tons of channels.... like.... #Psuda for example?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

It's not that necessary but if you really want it I can set it up with Malfunction later.

Alright alright, so you at least enjoyed doodling all that time :P
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm

YEAH! this preloader is going to be sick as fuck. Also would it matter if i used it for my stick anims too? i think once i get famous ( cause thats totally gonna happen duhhh) it'll help promote PSUDA
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

free advertising for Psuda, so if I'd be the one to decide, I'd say Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Hell yeah brother, knock yourself out. :P
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

sooo when is this amazing ass preloader actually coming into being?
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:55 pm

When we decide what it is. I still don't know what I'm supposed to be making lol.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I reckon we should have an official logo first. Let's texture that shit and finally change the banner of this forum and make that preloader :D
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 pm

i think the thing you drew for the preloader should be the logo edyrem (spiced up OFC)
with the flames and whatnot.. somebody should be able to photoshop something amazing righT?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

No flames, but yeah somebody ought to do it up. Shitty thing is that my tablet stylus went shit mode tonight, thanks to me :l
Maybe it'll work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

that happened to me once.. i just put the nib in backwards... which didnt work at all, then i put it in the correct way and it WORKED
EDIT: cool shit ehre... made a little rough (rough and ugly) draft of a psuda preloader
http://www.truploader.com/view/814886
EDITX2: yea that picture is there so that the preloader has to LOAD something.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 am

Now that an entire tournament has begun, I think that the need for the preloader has escalated. I'd honestly prefer a simple design with our simple logo engraved unto its front. IMO, the more advanced stuff can be done later.

...if you guys feel that you can get the advanced preloader done in time, then... *backs away*
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 am

If malfunction can tell us how much time both of the types will take, we know how much work is needed and if it can be done in between animating a battle.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

I actually like teh fire thing thing that you drew up edy
why not fire
and in lime green flames/Psuda against black would look sexy
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 am

The fire thing is a bit over-used imo. so that's why it might not be a great idea to use it.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

If there is still trouble on deciding exacly what kind of smexiness to place in the preloader, a simple one will do for our battles.
Just checking back to make sure that we'll get something by the deadlines.
Or I could try to make one myself. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

Simple but stylish is probubly (imo) the way to go for something like this, take adobe for example, their icons are so easy to make, but they look so cool, even though its a simple gradient and some belveld letters.
Back to top Go down
kyrin

kyrin

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Psuda Preloader - Page 4 Preloaderconcept

here's a little preloader concept i had
its mainly how the preloader would function

edit: the final design would have a mechanical look to it
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Mechanical preloaders seem to fit the current Psudan design, not the second. The blocky machine essence seems different from the cool, smooth metallic.
..I also didn't get exactly how the 25% and onwards thing at the top works. Is it a moving lever? A series of lights?
I like the center part, though. It looks like it has potential for a spinning, revolving reel of footage tape that oould showcase some images.
Back to top Go down
kyrin

kyrin

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Hitorio wrote:
Mechanical preloaders seem to fit the current Psudan design, not the second. The blocky machine essence seems different from the cool, smooth metallic.
..I also didn't get exactly how the 25% and onwards thing at the top works. Is it a moving lever? A series of lights?
I like the center part, though. It looks like it has potential for a spinning, revolving reel of footage tape that oould showcase some images.

the top bars are like little containers of energy that will emerge from the preloader after their respective percentage has bean reached

and the spinning real is a pretty sweet idea
Back to top Go down
kyrin

kyrin

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

sry to double post but i have what is in a sense a prototype of my preloader idea

http://www.fileize.com/view/88a8c375-dee/

still working out the kincks
The pistons dont always pop up (should be 4 of them) and i have not added the "play" button in yet
its just a VERY basic model to show how my idea would look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Bitch, were are you. I'm comeing fo dat ass Hito. The battle starts now.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Wrong topic bro.
Also, I haven't seen Hitorio online in a while now.. don't know what's up.

Ontopic edit: Malfunction, do you have time left in your schedule to work on a preloader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh damn, sorry I'm mixing up topics, every topic has new content It feel like X-Mas!
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah you've been away quite some time.. a lot has happened bro!
Good to have you active again.
What's your idea on a psuda preloader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psuda Preloader   Psuda Preloader - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psuda Preloader
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next