Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 pm

This week is just going to be one to catch up, so nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Alright, this week is going to be a big one. I want to do the main body this week. This means spine and rib cages, and then back, pecs, and abs. This week will be harder (for anyone who actually wants to do it), but well worth it.

Some gestures i missed. Done with 30 second viewer, at 45 and 90 seconds. Only 26 there. I fit them on the canvas and then did a few with pencil.

http://www.fileize.com/view/cba70b12-d1c/
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Alright, I'm going to post my studies for this week a day early, since I won't be around tomorrow.

http://www.fileize.com/view/e65025bf-762/

Next week will be another 30 gestures. I really recommend people do these, because it will help both animation and art. Try doing a few whenever you're bored. I just want people to know that practice and studying is the only way to get better. No matter how good you are you still need to study. This guy (who is a great digital artist) still spends a lot of time studying. Like 2.5 hours a day.

I'm just saying these things because i want everyone to improve.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Keep up the consistency brother. I will try to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 am

DJ, Touma, read this tutorial, bros. You guys would benefit strongly from it.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=59178570&f=105
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 pm

That does look useful, but the anatomy isn't quite it either. It's more of defining forms in the painting part not the sketch, and it's usually what is over the body i guess. Or things that aren't human.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises   Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anatomy and Study Weekly Exercises
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3