Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

Battle season, info here! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Why would you restart then? what's the reason behind this possible decision?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm

well i am currently not feeling it how it is now
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:54 pm

What is wrong with it then?
And, could you explain how you went about creating this animation? what were the steps in your process of where you are with your animation right now? did you start animating straight away? or did you do something beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 pm

well at first i started the animation without thinking of a storyboard, afterwards i made a storyboard for it and i really liked it. But when i exactly want to execute my storyboard i noticed that i lack a whole lot of potential and experience and that my storyboard maybe way out of my league of order.
i am just feeling like i cant create what i am have put down on the storyboard.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 pm

If you can draw the drawings in the storyboard, you can draw them in a sequence, which creates an animation. dont underestimate yourself. realizing it's gonna be a challenge is only a good thing, you'll gain so much experience from this!
add me on msn if you want to talk a bit easier!
tomvanharmelen@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:56 pm

aight. im ready to restart! i had to get better at drawing characters over my skeletons first. ( tralalala http://www.fileize.com/view/b549145a-bfa/ )
EDIT:: touma if your restarting too, then i want to change my character. hes ugly. iw ant it to be the ninja with the beanie you see derr ^^^...
and herr.
Battle season, info here! - Page 9 NINJASK

Last edited by SethX on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Be careful about the speed of your cuts. I could only barely tell what went down in that above anim. I lol'd at the hilariousness of what seemed to be happening. In hindsight I think of an Arabic guy shanking some citizen with a gun. Lol.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm

LOL yeah i found that it was really fast... but i immediately got lazy. too lazy to fix it.. ; n ;
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 am

well i don't mind restarting it just sucka about the 30 secs tho i'll show it you guys later:p
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

btw is his name ninjask and is this a green light for restarting?
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 am

LOL changed my character again, as i improve. errr you know the anime FLCL right? well it seems im rather good at animating canti ( the red robot with the guitar) sooo.... yeah sorry if this is an inconvenience, then i can still use ninjask.

example: http://www.fileize.com/view/f0e2708c-695/

Last edited by SethX on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 am

Touma and SethX, choose which character to use today, no more switching constantly. after today, the character is decided and there's gonna be no more delays because of restarting/ changing characters.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 am

@Tom well then i will DEFINITELY use canti. sorry ; n ;
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:20 am

Touma has to agree on that, SethX.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 am

well i am fine with it i was never going to change my character anyway
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:57 am

SethX, is Canti your previous character? or a new one? if it's a new one, provide a character sheet ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 am

its a robot from an anime
im curious as to why you want to animate someone elses creation in you own battle?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

ah right that robot's name is canti. I forgot.. watched FLCL a long time ago.
I agree with Jettzin on this one.. this is supposed to be an OC tournament.. what do the other psudans think about this?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 am

Seth man nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't make me send Naruto, Ichigo, and Goku in to show your selected character what's up!
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 am

Edyrem wrote:
Seth man nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't make me send Naruto, Ichigo, and Goku in to show your selected character what's up!

What the fuck, Moh.:

Yo Seth! If you like it that much, at least make a spin-off of that shit! Also, it seems that many have been giving off the vibe of being weak on their grips in terms of these anims. Strengthen your wills, peeps! Let's make some schitt happen! When the first rounds' battles are released, we should explode!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 pm

OC please, this isn't fun any other way >_>
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm

so is he gonna go with his own character or with this one? I would like to know so i can start with the battle.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

There's been quite some people, including me, that are against the idea of using a premade character from a professional source, like Canti.
SethX, Original characters are welcome, premade characters like Canti aren't. make up your mind on your character. Hitorio mentioned redesigning Canti to unrecognizable state, but IMO, that's gonna take too much time.

I think, in order to keep a decent pace during this battle season, you're gonna have to choose between your original 2 characters.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

This^
or combine your two characters in a good way :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I'll be back in the game in two weeks :P I'm surprised you guys haven't started yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next