Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Touma

Touma

Battle season, info here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 am

hey just a quick question everyone how are we gonna call this i mean like Fluidanims has RHG battle's should i just put psuda battle #1?
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am

I have no idea :o
oh and haitam my character >> http://www.fileize.com/view/0183d879-545/
or
http://www.fileize.com/view/42f9c0c2-6d9/
same link just one can zoom one can't lolol

EDIIITTT!!!!!
wait im just re-designing shinata, she sucks hard atm so imma make her look epic :DD sorry this is taking a lil while but ill be done today with her final design
Skyro will stay the same

Last edited by Flax on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

What's this? We have a battle thing in Psuda? What are the rules and how do I join? :]
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

Cryvern wrote:
What's this? We have a battle thing in Psuda? What are the rules and how do I join? :]

Well you just say you want to have a match up.
And the highers ups proberly edy and tom will check who your skill level has and match you up with you.
But the problem is now that, If you would sign up now we are not sure if you would have a someone to battle with.
But i think if more people checked the teamplay section more people would sign up.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

Cryvern wrote:

And for the Rules.

You and the other contestant has to make your own rules so you choose the time etc.
Hope this clears things up a bit cry!
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

Flax wrote:
I have no idea :o
oh and haitam my character >> http://www.fileize.com/view/0183d879-545/
or
http://www.fileize.com/view/42f9c0c2-6d9/
same link just one can zoom one can't lolol

EDIIITTT!!!!!
wait im just re-designing shinata, she sucks hard atm so imma make her look epic :DD sorry this is taking a lil while but ill be done today with her final design
Skyro will stay the same
Lol,fine with me .
interesting partner :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Hell yeah cryvern we'll see who will be your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

i can't wait to see everyones battles im soo excited :DDD
And Haitam heres the final for Shinata :)
http://www.fileize.com/view/f853546d-5ec/ <<< swf.
http://www.fileize.com/view/e70e5d82-4c7/ <<< jpeg.

good luck and i hope everyone finishes
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

A bit overpowered compared to my rhg,

mine is a human with a drill sword,

Your character can punch skyscrapers,use electric attacks and also has a fox partner who can heal her and use magic ?

Do you mind if I portray her as strong but not being able to punch buildings into nothing but rubble ..?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Flax wrote:
imma make her look epic : DD
...you meant the other E-word that ends with a C -- erotic. I also hear she has amazing stamina. :P

Ability-wise, damn; you have a tendency to stack a bunch of powers unto one warrior.

I can see how Shinata's electric abilities and Skyro's general elemental powers can tie together. In fact, I see Skyro being the key center of offense and maneuverability. That'd be a great combo. The super strength doesn't fit in with that, though. Haitam accurately sensed excessivitiaciousness (lol) on that one. Time to ...shave Shinata.

Also, I recommend that not everyone start juuust yet because, as Cryvern has proven, someone else may randomly enter and perhaps force a three-way. How about a deadline, then rearrangement of the tournament tree? More specifically, re-arrangement of the two cells of people and where the duos belong, not everyone's first-round opponents. It seems that most of the veterans will die in the second round if the tree ends up staying as it is.

EDIT: Miscalculation -- No delay in starting plz

Last edited by Hitorio on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

lol i explained the sky scrapper thing wrong, what i meant is she can punch the rocks, walls and thing of that "hardness", when i said sky scrapper i meant if she continuously pumaled it, it would become a pile of rubble, the most she can do really is punch a relatively large crater in the ground, break a average tree down with a few hits, ya know just accelerated strength :)
sorry about the miss understanding, i was typing in a rush when i wrote out her abilities and stuff.

And the healing thing, isn't really healing, it more of Skyro using magic to dull the pain, if he was to heal the wound, it would take hours for a small wound to be fully healed and longer depending on how serious the damage is. lol i shouldn't have rushed it so much.

Lol hitorio at the stamina and "E"roti"C" xDDD haha made me laff

Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Flax. there'd better be TONS of gainaxing.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm

...looks like his ABC (Animation Battle Character; I'd rather not say RHG because that term applies only for FluidAnims' system) is comprised of four separate living entities in total. The adjustment you made was done so that an opening could be found to apply gratuitous Gaianxing. Brilliant! The opponent'll die when faced with those mammary glands!
Well the adrenaline of battle usually overpowers lust since active survival impulses are much more powerful than passive reproductive impulses and usually drown them out, but who's paying attention to that? :D

Edyrem! Hotaru! Where are they? :S
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am

Nonexistent at the moment, though I find "ABC" pretty catchy, though probably confusing as a name.
I didn't design my character yet.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 am

You'll see some gainaxing that's a detonate ;P and we don't start yet ?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 am

What do you mean don't start yet? You begin right now; start your storyboard/script outline and then start doing the key animation :P
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 am

Flax wrote:
lol i explained the sky scrapper thing wrong, what i meant is she can punch the rocks, walls and thing of that "hardness", when i said sky scrapper i meant if she continuously pumaled it, it would become a pile of rubble, the most she can do really is punch a relatively large crater in the ground, break a average tree down with a few hits, ya know just accelerated strength :)
sorry about the miss understanding, i was typing in a rush when i wrote out her abilities and stuff.

And the healing thing, isn't really healing, it more of Skyro using magic to dull the pain, if he was to heal the wound, it would take hours for a small wound to be fully healed and longer depending on how serious the damage is. lol i shouldn't have rushed it so much.

Lol hitorio at the stamina and "E"roti"C" xDDD haha made me laff

Awesome bro :D,how should I portray Skyro's healing magic ?,like healing beams or something idk ?

Also I think we can start animating right ?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 am

Yep. Looks like it. Some tournament tree shuffling should be done, though, unless the current order is the set-in-stone tree.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 am

Can you provide us with an example, Hitorio? Keep in mind that there aren't many battles going on so far, so an extensive tournament tree can't be done.. it's gonna be tricky if we decide to change it right now.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 am

okay, imma start story boarding and haitam just like skyro kind of breathes on the wound :o and here a pic i made today, shows a bit of the size difference.
http://flax1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3kjcqv
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 am

I coloured and shaded like 4 frames of my anim and my inspiration bar broke ;-;
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 am

SethX wrote:
I coloured and shaded like 4 frames of my anim and my inspiration bar broke ;-;

could you tell me how you do your shading again i forgot!
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 am

Tom wrote:
Can you provide us with an example, Hitorio? Keep in mind that there aren't many battles going on so far, so an extensive tournament tree can't be done.. it's gonna be tricky if we decide to change it right now.

Hitorio vs Aku
Edyrem vs Hotaru
Flax vs Haitam
Malfunction vs Tom
Touma vs SethX

is what it currently looks like on the front page. The winner Hito vs Aku will battle the winner of Edyrem vs Hotaru; the winner of Flax vs Haitam will battle the winner of Malfunction vs Tom. If Cryvern doesn't get a battle, the winner of Touma vs Seth will have to join the others in a three way.

Since this order doesn't quite seem random, I suggested "shuffling" their orders.

Flax vs Haitam
Hitorio vs Aku
Touma vs SethX
Edyrem vs Hotaru
Malfunction vs Tom

Above, I just randomly rearranged every duo in the tree.
Battle season, info here! - Page 3 CB006
The main concern was: are we keeping it the way it is now or rearranging it for a more random feel?

==========

Every time you post more art, Flax, you make it easier for us to portray them in terms of personality. You also gave us new info like comparative size and exactly how the elemental powers emerge from Skyro. GjGjGjGj.

==========

Yep, "ABC" seems quite, uh...representative of a certain other topic. How about OAC (Original AniBattle Character)? You don't see that acronym around much; it's an upgrade.

Touma, why don't you post your... *raises eyebrows* OAC here?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 am

This was my character but i fail at drawing
Battle season, info here! - Page 3 Touma_11

(background)

Yamato was a descendant from the shimazu clan.
Even Though in this age, samurai's were extinct.
but so was his clan.
Now he is in search of the reason behind the brutal kiling of his clan.
He now is a lone samurai in an new age world of technology.

He heard he may find the answer to this "murder",
By entering the psudan tournament and so he did.

(Character)

Name: Yamato
Personality:

Even though Yamato seems like a normal samurai hehas only fought with kendo swords.
He lost all his kendo fights before.
Thats why he always was afraid.
He tries to look serious even though the fear is getting to him from the inside.
basicly : serious but scared really

(Power)

Skillfull swordsman
Keen intelligence

^^^
(Fail)

Last edited by Touma on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 am

and what of his stats/ID info?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next