Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Battle season, info here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 pm

I like this way. I'll do the same with Hotaru.

YES, please make character sheets and put them on the first post. Brilliant idea; we'll all be so pumped.

I saw mal's sheet and I got butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 am

Alright, here's mine:
Spoiler:

Here's Tom's:
(I don't know if you wanna remake this to showcase powers or something)
Spoiler:

here's flax's sheet (although he later changed it to a girl, I think):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 am

I'd say that it's a good thing that Flax changed it (hopefully into something more balanced) because that char's pretty all over the place with his abilities. I'd be fine with pure electricity or merely the two forms, but... :S

...on second thought, each form comes one at a time, so hopefully it won't be an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 am

I would like to see a demo for Mals and Yea I agree with what Hitorio said
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 am

http://www.truploader.com/view/170409

Here's mine ,also flax choose one state man xD, showcasing every ability is going to confuse the viewer.
(I removed some of my character's abilties as well)

shouldn't we discuss lengths and such?
I say 15-20 sec of battle animation (without introduction and stuff)is enough,from my experience cleaning battles takes up a huge amount of time,also considering the fact that there are more rounds.

Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am

That's a good enough time frame for me. What do you guys think?
Although, is it considered cheating if somebody goes above and beyond without informing you ;) ?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am

Prolly. If you don't start at the same time, it's not quite the even match.

About that time frame, I have no set idea. Haitam's idea doesn't sound too bad.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 am

Well, I wouldn't consider it cheating if the person informed the other.
Nothing should stop them if they inform the other person, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 pm

just so you know im a live and here im posting but i'll read everything and post later :)
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Whoaaa im way late. for some reason it never showed me new psots were being made.... until jsut now it said the last post was by me .-. then i check it and theres 2 new pages lol. aight sooo....
that awkward moment when theres only 2 people left.... me n touma. i guess ill think of a character and edit this when im done!
Model C-10:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 am

i like it seth i´ll start working with my character right away!
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Haitam wrote:
http://www.truploader.com/view/170409

Here's mine ,also flax choose one state man xD, showcasing every ability is going to confuse the viewer.
(I removed some of my character's abilties as well)

shouldn't we discuss lengths and such?
I say 15-20 sec of battle animation (without introduction and stuff)is enough,from my experience cleaning battles takes up a huge amount of time,also considering the fact that there are more rounds.

liking the character haitam and im gonna work on mine now, ill post it later :) this should be fun and i agree about the time thing, maybe a minimum of 5 seconds (constant fighting) and a max of 40 ? (not including intro and such)
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

Meh, I don't think there should be a limit on how much combat you do. Do as much as you can in the time you have, as long as it's still entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

so when can people officialy start?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 am

Whenever you want!
You don't have to get our permission to start in order to do so ;-)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

@Malfunction: I guess that's fair.
What if we all had to do something that takes up 30 seconds, and basically... see who makes the best 30 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Or just allow more freedom by not having time regulations.

I recall two Terkoiz RHGs that were short as fuck yet still won because of their content and badass natures.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

In that case, the opponents should at least keep each other noted on how long their animations are getting to.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm

wait whoa. am i goign against touma? and if so, what is his character?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm

i haven't made a character yet i am in the progress of making it.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:47 pm

oh alright then :3
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Edyrem, no time regulations and regular contact amongst people battling eachother seems the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm

if that is so ill add you to my skype seth!
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Allllright then... dunno how you know my skype but ALLLLLRIGHT.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

yush i have you on framemash:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next