Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Watch turbo justice. That shit is humorous and badass.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 am

hey guys, i'm gonna be away for a week from tomorrow on holiday, but i'll be back to work on the battle :D
Good luck again ya'll :3
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Alright mate, take care, have fun, don't die, etc.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Just an idea Edy and me talked about.

But we would like to have as many characters on the frontpage as possible with picture and lets say basic info i.e

Name
Reason of entering tournament(maybe what do you guys think?).

ill start first.
excuse my drawing skills.

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 Touma_14

Name: Yamato Takahashi

Height: 1,78
Weight: 65kg
Specialty: Has practised Kendo a long time but has never battled before.

Weapon : katana

Reason of entering : Finding out the truth about relatives.

Whoever made the thread should put all the fighters on the front page.

Last edited by Touma on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 JCN4J

We DEFINITELY want backstories, that'll enhance the flavor. I want the whoel thing to have some atmospheric feel to it, so we can make it feel like more than just one big fight scene. So let's work on those here, guys. I want you to develop it and post your thought process here so we can all help each other polish our background stories, so please don't wait until you 'finished' your story before posting it here.

Leme just improve the outline also...

Name (if applicable):
Gender (if applicable):
Age (if applicable):
Height:
Weight:

(Height, age and weight don't have to be precise)
Specialty:
Weapon (if applicable):
Purpose/background story:

(Insert Picture)

There, that looks pretty thorough to me. Copy that outline, bros. If you come up with a better way to write it, do suggest.

I'll write mine later, and I'll post these up to the front page if somebody else hasn't by the next time I'm online. It's about time we start putting these together xD ... good job, Touma. When everyone post their character profiles and builds their story here we'll be putting it all on the front page for easy access.

Last edited by Edyrem on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 am

Tom and I convo'd that idea sometime in July. It hasn't been talked about with anyone else, I see.

This update makes me more and more facepalmish that I don't have access to my, uh.. "studio".
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 am

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 JNiBJ

I think, actually, that the idea has been floating over all our heads vaguely but we haven't done anything about it, so we're doing it now.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 am

Edyrem are you animating with sai? o.O
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 am

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 QEh8l

You find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Really now? Paint tool sai?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 am

Spoiler !!

click here to find out what he uses:
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 am

thats what i was thinking, but it looks so similar to sai .-.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 am

which only proves my point that it's not the program, but the person that defines the quality.
SethX, please put up the character you use for the battle season according to he guidelines provided by Edyrem.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:24 am

*Assumes anime-like pose while BGM plays and pans across my face, my mouth being the only moving object*
"Your maneuver is comprised of orange keyframes and blue inbetweens. My Sakugan has seen through your technique."

*Classic, cliche gasping astonished faces*:
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 am

Updated first post with the outline for showcasing your character in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 am

Damn, I forgot to post people's profiles...
I pasted the template for each person in the front page.
Now it will be easier to tackle each one's details. Now you guys need to get updated on the front page and fill out your info for us. I'd also appreciate if you posted your pictures while you were at it... it will be a hassle for me to search for them manually.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 am

Edyrem, We have to redo the tournament tree as the amount of contestants has changed as well!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Ah, yes. I reckon we should keep Hitorio's lovely trophy illustration though, heheh.

We left the picture unedited way too long lol... it still says my opponent's Hotaru. Goddamn outdated shizzle right there.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 am

Haha yeah the trophy is awesome but the roster eeds changing.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:37 am

A 2.0 of that trophy is in order; I didn't think you'd be interested in it. <: ]

As I've said elsewhere, I sorta thirst to get back in the action. It's clear that without any tangible epicness for the combatants to see, there won't be any activity. I feel that De8 and I need to pave this road ourselves be the first fighters to finish. This takes the place of Project: Epic /Astrus City as something that I must complete. If anyone outside of this battle were to finish, I think, it'd be Haitam. He's a beast of dedication.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:08 am

I doubt it ,I have barely touched my anim since I posted it here ,and school began so way less time for me to animate at all,on the other hand flax can catch up this way ...
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I havent touched mine and i started college now, so i got hardly any time either plus other stuff and i'm looking for a job too, so not a lot of free time :S
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Battle season, info here! - Page 16 Ey4gb
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Weeeeeeell........
...this has re-degenerated from a tournament... back to the awaited battle between De8 and I. >: ]
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:01 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next