Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Creativename

Creativename

Battle season, info here! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I am so available for battle guys SO AVAILABLE.

Also, I don't really know the rules of these sorts of battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Who teh fu,,, well show us what ya got.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

dw brah i got him here since tom, hito etc wanted him here. watch his anims as soon as he uploads them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

What if I want to watch them now?
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 pm

arrrgghhh... i guess i could make some wierd spinn-off of canti with like... a shotgun in his guitar... and a different color and slightly different design? the reason i liked this character so much is because the square head and small cloak are easy to draw from all perspectives .-. ill spin out a character sheet real fast.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

good luck with that seth! hope you get an awesome char
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

That is such a stupid reason to pick the character. You really disappointed me on this one Seth :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Touma wrote:
then ill support you with a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yiO-E7VB0A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Nice, this guy is legit. cool see ya in battle.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 pm

yeah we gotta find this guy an opponent etc.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:25 pm

yeah.. unorigional character. done. ;-; Battle season, info here! - Page 10 Model_ucun
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Creativename wrote:
I am so available for battle guys SO AVAILABLE.

Also, I don't really know the rules of these sorts of battles.

...In animator vs animator battles, both animators are to animate their own pieces of an agreed-upon topic. Upon completion, they are posted and voted upon by...
...Da community..!
The usual subject of the animator vs animation battles are actual fights using characters that we have created for the purpose of combat. Animators clash with one another and animate their O.C. (Original Character) against the opponent's OC, typically with their OC winning the battle. The best battle by vote wins.
This battle system has been made popular by FluidAnims' solidly-established RHG system, which works in a similar manner, but is primarily built to accomodate stickfigure battles.

...do you want to join the larger tournament that's currently in action or do you want to float around and do some individual challenging?

I am also more curious about your persona.
You seem to favor realistic character designs. You say that you aren't a fan of anime or hentai. Your manner of speech is radiant. There are some unspoken tales of these facts that I want to know. If you're in the mood for typing your Life's Story as an Animator, drift over to the Artistic Discussion section and hit up the thread: Birth of an Animator.
=======

Seth, you just left a big opening for me to ridicule U.C.U.N. from the waist down. Understand that no OC is safe from parody.
Speaking about it in actual OC content, he looks as if You Yoshinari and Hiroyuki Imaishi'd have some fun with him.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 pm

LOL hitorio... i felt some.. joke or something.. underneath there. but im really tired and my brain isnt working right now... >.>
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

@Hitorio: Great, thank you. I was thinking that in these battles we each animate a character in the same scene and like storyboard together and it sounded totally awkward but I was wrong so all is well.

Really, reallyreally, what I want to do is listen to other animators' thoughts and feelings about animation, and discuss technique n stuff. I will battle with any opponent who is hard working and knows their way through a fisty-cuffin' waltz. Bonus points if you will talk to me over Skype more than twice, as I am a lonely thing.

Okay man you said a mouthful and I guarantee I will bore if left to rant and rave. I favor realistic character designs for a number of reasons, and deliberately avoid drawing Mccracken-style. I very seriously hate most art and most artists and if you were to say "I wanna grow up to be an anime-artist!!," while within my earshot, the back of your head is sure to be punched squarely. Some anime is fantastic, though, and I particularly recommend Kemonozume for the hipster-types. Hentai doesn't hold much appeal to me, though I like sexyness and drawing sexy stuff. It happens that I have never ogled one of my own drawings, even the unspeakable slinks that I have indeed drawn.

I will not type up my full history, for two reasons: 1) It's boring as boring in a boring factory, and 2) I love to hear myself speak, especially about myself, and the more people I describe myself to en-masse, the fewer I will get to describe myself to en-person. I will confess that I'm self-taught, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Quote :

Really, reallyreally, what I want to do is listen to other animators' thoughts and feelings about animation, and discuss technique n stuff. I will battle with any opponent who is hard working and knows their way through a fisty-cuffin' waltz. Bonus points if you will talk to me over Skype more than twice, as I am a lonely thing.

Oh, I like this guy. I really like how you can feel your characters expression sometimes. Your not the same as most everyone els here, I look forward to talking to you. Do you have an MSN?
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Aku wrote:

Oh, I like this guy. I really like how you can feel your characters expression sometimes. Your not the same as most everyone els here, I look forward to talking to you. Do you have an MSN?
Everyone likes me, you silly billy. Thank you for the compliment; I feel that I need to work on my emotions expressed and my lip-syncing more than I do anything else, but con-flabbit, that stuff isn't as fun to animate! I'm Kai.Vold on Skype, and I just now, this very hour, re-downloaded MSN after not using it for some years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh, I onlt use msn for animtion so, when you get your msn up tell me.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 am

SethX I really don't like the fact you're honestly wanting to use this character because you're too lazy to put more time into getting to know your own designed character.
Just because you change the color and his weapon, doesn't mean you aren't going to animate a character that's not your original.

My vote is definitely against this idea. Let's see what the others think about this idea of yours.

Creativename, what do you consider to be your specialty when it comes to animation?

Guys, how far are we on the current battles?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm

I already like Creativename. 8D I think this one is going to have to join some of our group chats.
In my opinion, Haitam vs Creativename is a good alternative, if Flax truly cannot make it.
Also, CN, if you wish to go in depth about yourself, there's a really nice place where there is no need to hold back. Here... take this portal.

SethX my man, you can't tell me that's all you've got in you. Really get deep in your mind and imagine something that tastes good to you. You can do it.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

...im loathe to change my character AGAIN though... i actually think tom forbode it. and i dont have the creatie depth to think up a detailed character... i suck at designing clothes / characters.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah I did, otherwise this will be postponed indefinitely and we really want to keep this tournament up to speed.
So SethX, Pick one of your previously designed 2 characters so Touma can kick your animated ass, haha.
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

@edy I'm actually finishing my flash against flax

@SethX dude my char has jeans and a T-shirt lol. just think of a cool ability/weapon
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 pm

lol Haitam has a good point, Seth. Doesn't have to be fancy to be awesome.
So is flax able to battle or are you just going to do it anyway? Actually, I suppose this could count as a battle that Haitam wins by default :P
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

i mean i literally... cant draw human anatomy .-. and if i do, i have to have something covering the shoulders, cause i do hella wierd angles with stupid perspective, so the arms end up looking like... noodles.
Back to top Go down
Creativename

Creativename

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

My specialty is def' character animation. But I'm happy to focus on other stuff instead, like special effects or cinematography. Beware that if my opponent has a hyper-detailed or really colorful character, I have no qualms against animating at 3 fps.

I am totally into battling Haitam if circumstances call for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next